Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain I've gone mental...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
109
Just had a glut of some reasonable sales recently, so got drunk and went out shopping.....

Fluge.tv (flight/flights)
Wirklichkeit.tv (reality)
munchen.tv (munich)
WiMax.tv
magpies.tv (english soccer team)
gunners.tv (ditto)

So, has madness really prevailed this time and my love for .tv domains gone that step too far...

Dont really want any valuations cos i know what ill sell them for - but any comments either good or bad would be really well received.

Cheers guys

Ian
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great

If you believe in the stuff it will eventually work.
I'm a gunners supporter and I hope the gunners.TV
site will be interesting.
 
0
•••
As we have discussed in another thread, with the development of 'TV over IP' I think with the football (will not call it soccer :D ) ones you could see a tidy profit IMO. Would be very nice to see all the football clubs running their own TV channel B-)

Best of luck %%- Badger

Come on the Toon!
 
0
•••
auntystatic said:
Would be very nice to see all the football clubs running their own TV channel B-)

Best of luck %%- Badger

Come on the Toon!

:)

Your comments are not a presumption or for that matter a suggestion or hope, i personally think its inevitable that they all will. No question... ;)

You heard it here first folks...

pompey.tv (had for a while)

Come on you blues
 
0
•••
I think they are great the more people I speak to outside of US .tv picking up. I spoke to someone who had 4 x,xxx .tv sales that could not be reported. I think a lot of .tv sales not reported maybe on purpose to keep the perception in others minds they not valuable so they can buy I don't know Great Names IAN, YOU THE MAN
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back