Dynadot

Premium Quality Article Writing Services | 100% Unique Content | $0.01 per word

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Testimonials:

pcbro34 said:
I ordered 12 articles from these guys and the quality was awesome. I recommend them if you are looking for quality articles.
[source]

Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered several articles from ArticleForce and they were incredible. The quality is better than most other writers you'll find here on DP. Definitely give them a try!
[source]

MasterOfMyDomains said:
Excellent written articles. Not one spelling error, very informative. Thanks!
[source]

wot said:
Bought 5x500 of probably the best content I have purchased for a long time and have now ordered another 5 x500.
[source]

wot said:
Second batch received and already up on my site with hardly any changes necessary. Very good work, highly recommended.
[
source]

MasterOfMyDomains said:
2 more articles, 2 more happy faces. :D:D
[source]

wot said:
Third order completed and again first class. Very minor alterations required.
[source]

e9Rvjtl.png

View some article samples here.

We sell articles in bulk packages. See below for our package rates:

3 Articles - $15.00
✔ 500 Words Per Article
✔ Genuine, High-Quality Content
✔ 100% Copyscape Passed
✔ Native-English Writer
✔ Delivered Within 3 Days

10 Articles - $49.00
✔ 500 Words Per Article
✔ 100% Copyscape Passed
✔ Native-English Writer
✔ Delivered Within 6 Days

25 Articles - $125.00
✔ 500 Words Per Article
✔ 100% Copyscape Passed
✔ Native-English Writer
✔ Delivered Within 12 Days

50 Articles - $249.00
✔ 500 Words Per Article
✔ 100% Copyscape Passed
✔ Native-English Writer
✔ Delivered Within 24 Days

We're currently looking for long-term work and are able to provide you with fresh content on a regular basis.

We're able to write about any topic of your choice (except adult) and accept payment through PayPal.

We look forward to serving you!

Kind regards,
ArticleForce.com​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
your job looks pretty professional but costs are high.I am ready in 1$ per article.

•••
your job looks pretty professional but costs are high.I am ready in 1$ per article.

Hi,

Thank-you for your comment. Our prices at $0.01/word ($5 per 500-word article) are very flexible and affordable, especially given their quality in comparison to other providers. You will not be disappointed with your order.

Magnate

•••
Get high-quality, unique, Copyscape-passed articles today!

•••
We just delivered 10 articles! Looking for long-term, ongoing work!

•••
Articles recieved, time to check them out

:wave:​

Last edited:
•••
Excellent written articles. Not one spelling error, very informative. Thanks!

•••
Thank-you for your feedback, MasterOfMyDomains! Looking forward to continually serving you!

•••
Bought 5x500 of probably the best content I have purchased for a long time and have now ordered another 5 x500.

•••
Thank-you for your amazing feedback, Wot.

We are available and accepting more orders! Get high-quality, unique content today!

•••
Second batch received and already up on my site with hardly any changes necessary.

Very good work, highly recommended.

•••
Thank-you again for your awesome feedback!

We're looking for more orders! :)

•••
2 more articles, 2 more happy faces. :D:D

•••
Awaiting completion of 3rd order in less than 2 weeks, should say a lot!

•••
Third order completed and again first class. Very minor alterations required.

•••
Thanks again for your positive review!

Anybody need articles? We are taking on more orders! :)

•••
Hello,

Sent an email yesterday to support and waiting to here back on how things are going, and progress.

Thanks,
GB Re-Write/Fresh Text Content Method

•••
I am interested in 7- 700 word articles
Will you do each article for $7?
Figure some extra words can benefit us both ;)
let me know

•••
We have completed many orders for members here on NamePros. Looking for more work! :)

•••
Hi,

I'm looking for small snippets (50-100 words) for product description, etc. We'd need about 10 or 15 such articles written up and possibly a couple 150-200 word articles.

Could you please send a proposal/quote to the following address:
9ddaa428e9b3e42a33dfafb1806b74b2.png

•••
Got my 7 articles a while ago, then got busy and forgot
7 more well written articles, 2 of them were on mini solar systems, one the outer space kind, one the home solar power system. Couple errors on spacing words, but otherwise excellent. Thanks!
I like the 700 word articles, gives writer more room to work with, and more words keeps goog happier.
I am interested in 7- 700 word articles
Will you do each article for $7?
Figure some extra words can benefit us both ;)
let me know

•••
I am interested! Pm me to discuss about it more!

•••
Let me explain to other forum members my horror story with Article Force. I have ordered 2 articles on the 2nd June and I paid 24.95 by Paypal. Ive ordered 2 articles 1200 words each. Since the delivery time is 2 weeks or so, Ive waited since July 2014 and wrote an email where are my articles. No response at all. 1 month later I opened a ticket, no answer at all for months. This week (NOV.) I wrote to them another email and canceled the order and they didnt get back to me. I wouldnt recommend their sh... service at all and I would never use them again. I would like to worn other forum members that the Article force has stolen my money.

•••
I have tried to contact them lately with no response. Maybe you can open a claim but i think time wise to late. I got hosed here too by someone else and will never prepay again. Paypal decided in my favour but it took over 2 months to get my 20 back. At least fiverr has some accountability. The content thread here is dead, cause people are sick of shit articles by people who are not native english writers. Sorry Decades try dispute or, well i wont say what i would do. magnate thread starter seems to be online now. Pm him

•••
Let me explain to other forum members my horror story with Article Force. I have ordered 2 articles on the 2nd June and I paid 24.95 by Paypal. Ive ordered 2 articles 1200 words each. Since the delivery time is 2 weeks or so, Ive waited since July 2014 and wrote an email where are my articles. No response at all. 1 month later I opened a ticket, no answer at all for months. This week (NOV.) I wrote to them another email and canceled the order and they didnt get back to me. I wouldnt recommend their sh... service at all and I would never use them again. I would like to worn other forum members that the Article force has stolen my money.

Hi,

I believe this is a misunderstanding. We completed your articles many months ago and they were delivered to you on the 14th of May. Please confirm.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back