BODIS

Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
solved

Last edited:
•••
Are you aware your sales landing pages (even when solely listed without ads) do not load when Brave browser is used or when an ad blocker is installed? I recently learned Afternic's BIN lander doesn't have this issue so it is possible to fix. I understand the parking pages won't load in the same circumstances, but it would seem to me a fix for sales lander only pages would be worthy. Please let me know if your team can enable a fix.
Thank you

Has this been fixed?

Last edited:
•••
Has this been fixed?

At the moment it does appear to be working (although I don't trust that it is "fixed" as Tony at Bodis told me they can't fix it). Probably comes and goes

•••
At the moment it does appear to be working (although I don't trust that it is "fixed" as Tony at Bodis told me they can't fix it). Probably comes and goes
Thanks for the update.

It's been a while since I've used them. This week, I decided to give them a try again. So far, I'm pleased with how well the landers perform.

Also, at least the clicks are paying more than a few cents at the moment. Most had been down to 1 to 2 cents about a year ago. So, perhaps there is some overall improvement thanks to their upgrades.

Last edited:
•••
They (Bodis) will block your account on payment day

•••
They (Bodis) will block your account on payment day
Hopefully not. They were always fair and reliable previously, and even had a small amount of parking revene left in my account that I hadn't realized.

Admittedly, right now it's simply a trial run to see if epc and overall revenue have improved.

•••
Which parking company do you find it as the highest average $$ in terms of epc?

And equally or even more important, which one pays honestly and monthly?

•••

got this update few days ago:

Important Update: Enhancing Our Reporting Accuracy​

May 10, 2024
Dear Paolo,
Effective 05/20/2024, we will be updating our reporting process to better align with Google's data revision practices. Our analysis has shown that Google may revise data up to 10 days prior to the current day. To ensure transparency and accuracy, we will be revising our reports for days 1-3 and day 10.
This change will provide you more insight into domains that have been adjusted downwards, allowing you to make informed decisions and optimize your strategies accordingly. Additionally, it will offer greater transparency into Google's process of revising numbers.
It is important to note that this change will not impact the majority of our customers, as most data does not undergo significant revisions beyond the first three days, it is a necessary step to resolve any potential revenue discrepancies and provide you with reliable information.
Transparency is a core value of our company, and we believe that this proactive measure will enhance the quality and reliability of the data we provide to you. We are confident that this change will ultimately lead to a more seamless and trustworthy experience for our valued customers.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this update, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team. We appreciate your understanding and continued support as we strive to deliver the best possible service.
Thank you for your continued partnership.
Best regards,
The Bodis Team

I'm wondering if is this a new and polite way to say that revenues will go down again during next days...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back