Dynadot

domain Workables.com appraisal please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNAAS

Upgraded Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is your vision for this name?

•••
Not sure really. Picked it up as a plural of one word .com.

Just been accepted as premium at squadhelp

Just trying to assess real world value.

Thanks

•••
Not sure really. Picked it up as a plural of one word .com.

Just been accepted as premium at squadhelp

Just trying to assess real world value.

Thanks
No value IMO if you can’t see the vision for the name neither will potential buyers.

•••
wow thanks for the insight - not very helpful though - had come with high hopes for this forum.

•••
wow thanks for the insight - not very helpful though - had come with high hopes for this forum.
Just being honest and as I said it's my opinion. Maybe you have a really great name and others will see that but I don't.

•••
I suspect many said the same for wearables.com

•••
•••
I'm new and have very little skin in this game. So my opinion comes from someone that is just a random person - not as an expert domainer.

I like your name workables. My gut reaction (positive association) might be because of wearables. Whatever the reason, it strikes me as a positive. Short and pronounceable.

I have no idea what business would use it. However, if something was successfully built on it and became mainstream - workables would be an easy name to remember, spell, and use in conversation.

Nice name IMO.

However, seeing that "workable" is already an established business could pose problems and cause confusion for customers.

Good luck with your name!

•••
Good name, priced a little too cheap IMO.

If you don't have a vision or whatever for this name, it doesn't mean others won't.

I'll just leave this one here:

Screenshot_20240326_160705.png

•••
Good name, priced a little too cheap IMO.

If you don't have a vision or whatever for this name, it doesn't mean others won't.

I'll just leave this one here:

Show attachment 254591
Thanks - yes I did see them
I have some idea about how to use it but was trying to see what people thought it was worth

•••
I'm new and have very little skin in this game. So my opinion comes from someone that is just a random person - not as an expert domainer.

I like your name workables. My gut reaction (positive association) might be because of wearables. Whatever the reason, it strikes me as a positive. Short and pronounceable.

I have no idea what business would use it. However, if something was successfully built on it and became mainstream - workables would be an easy name to remember, spell, and use in conversation.

Nice name IMO.

However, seeing that "workable" is already an established business could pose problems and cause confusion for customers.

Good luck with your name!
Thanks. unfortunately, many of my buys tend to be gut feeling!
Not sure that's very profitable though

•••
Godaddy
1 year
Normal renewal
Nice. Long term hold. Could be higher priced, but see if it gets traffic first.
Change LTO from 36 to 24 months. You dont want to be waiting for 36 payments, believe me.

•••
Nice. Long term hold. Could be higher priced, but see if it gets traffic first.
Change LTO from 36 to 24 months. You dont want to be waiting for 36 payments, believe me.
Thank you!
I always have them on longer but I agree with you about the timings.

•••
No value IMO if you can’t see the vision for the name neither will potential buyers.
Kinda surprised to see someone selling brandables not seeing any value in this domain.

•••
Kinda surprised to see someone selling brandables not seeing any value in this domain.
Opinion- a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. I don't see it but like I said others may.

•••
Nice domain btw.
Workables is brandable and this could be 5fig domain.

•••
•••
So what you are saying is that I have to create a theme much like wearables where everyone in the world says workables. Got it!

Though I quite like hourables.com too

•••
Very nice 1 word .Com

I wonder why nobody likes it.

xx.xxx

Last edited:
•••
Thanks that helps - was a bit worried at first

•••
Thanks that helps - was a bit worried at firsIt
It's decent nothing crazy I personally wouldnt have spent more than $30 on it

•••
It's not in the wilds of 10K but I suspect it's more than 1K

•••
It's not in the wilds of 10K but I suspect it's more than 1K
Any domain could sell for any price,

As far as that domain it is not worth more than $30 to me.

But list it $1k-$2k . Your choice whether to drop it later

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back