IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hypersot What will you do if you lost $ 3,500 was lock the in your Voodoo Company

•••
I lost way more than you did when I too had a similar domain acquired by mistake (it happens when you buy regfees)

Contrary to you though, do you know what I did?
after a few days, when I realised that domain didn't behave well, I reported it to the parking services and they in turn blocked it from their services.

Again,
I reported a domain that earned me $200-$250 a day .. why? because I want to have clean domains

what did you do?...

•••
when will it paid this month?

•••
Next week, we always pay before the end of the month. I will be at "the domain conference" starting today, so I'm assuming my team will pay it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Donny

•••
Moved a few names to Voodoo and their traffic increased a bit...more clicks too.i dont believe its coincidental or lucky..lol.

•••
Hello,

I did not receive my last check as I was travelling for a prolonged time period and I also moved to a new location/address.
Nevertheless I was contacted by the Voodoo.com personnel (Christian) informing me that my check had been returned. He also inquired about my alternative payment options.

That's what I would expect from a real client-oriented support.
Just wanted to share my good experience with the Voodoo.com team.

Thank you,
Jan

•••
Got paid by Paypal today. Thanks

•••
hi, guys,
i tried to sign up voodoo account, and went to the website. it asked for company name, which is funny, because my company has nothing to do with my domains. by the way, most of my traffic will be outside US, does voodoo pay well for those traffic? Thanks in advance.

•••
hi, guys,
i tried to sign up voodoo account, and went to the website. it asked for company name, which is funny, because my company has nothing to do with my domains. by the way, most of my traffic will be outside US, does voodoo pay well for those traffic? Thanks in advance.
You can also join as individual.
Voodoo pay quite good. However RPC depends from many factors.
About your questions, depends, France traffic pay better than Italian for example

•••
If anyone is willing to share what keywords are doing well in voodoo for 2015?
I use to do well with nursing related domain but cant seem to get it right.

•••
•••
Hope everybody has a fun and exciting weekend. If you are in the US, don't forget to set your clocks back tomorrow night. :)

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,
I have a question and suggestions as well, I have 100 domains in my account with Voodoo.com, what if only 1 of my domain gets banned or Failisted will it lead to charge back and 3 months remaining payment hold ?

•••
As I have seen in most of the cases at forums, why don't you remove those domains which are banned by upstream providers and remove all the earnings for only those problematic domains, rather then taking on whole earnings of other domains.

•••
Javaid,
Sorry, I originally responded but didn't see your first message.

If you have 100 domains and one gets faillisted, that doesn't mean that we will hold back your payments. Our system works like this. If you have a chargeback that is more than 50% of your earnings we will probably hold back your payment until we make sure there are no additional chargebacks. Our upstream providers can go back up to 90 days to chargeback and account. So the only reason we would not pay you immediately is when we think there is a chance that we may not get paid.

Basically what we are trying to stop is when we pay you and then our upstream provider doesn't pay us for your traffic.

Donny

•••
Javaid,
Sorry, I originally responded but didn't see your first message.

If you have 100 domains and one gets faillisted, that doesn't mean that we will hold back your payments. Our system works like this. If you have a chargeback that is more than 50% of your earnings we will probably hold back your payment until we make sure there are no additional chargebacks. Our upstream providers can go back up to 90 days to chargeback and account. So the only reason we would not pay you immediately is when we think there is a chance that we may not get paid.

Basically what we are trying to stop is when we pay you and then our upstream provider doesn't pay us for your traffic.

Donny
Problem Solved,
Thanks Donny

•••
I am eager to know about your upstream providers. how can I sign up directly with them to Park my domains ?

•••
The reason you use a parking company, is because you can't signup directly with them.

Donny

•••
I am eager to know about your upstream providers. how can I sign up directly with them to Park my domains ?
Problem Solved,
Thanks Donny
The reason you use a parking company, is because you can't signup directly with them.

Donny
I used to park my domains directly at Adsense for Domains, but they don't offer this service anymore. just worried how did you managed to get Adsense for Domains services (as a parking company).
Could you please guide a little for new comers who wish to start as a domain parking company for Google Feeds. Steps and requirements.

(I apologize in advance, for these off topic questions)

Thanks Donny

•••
Javaid,
AdSense for Domains parking platform was shutdown because Google didn't want to deal with customers.

But guiding you on how to get a feed/deal with Google, is not really something that I could explain in this forum since it is off topic. But I will say that I have not heard of anybody getting any "deals" in probably 3 years. So it's not something that happens very often.

Donny

•••
I have not heard of anybody getting any "deals" in probably 3 years. So it's not something that happens very often.

I haven't heard anyone getting a feed/deal on this forum for so long that its just a distant domainer memory.

•••
hope great thing from VD on thanks giving

•••
Unusually high traffic with Voodoo over the last 2 days. All of my domains are parked with Voodoo, and they have been for months. I usually average between 75 & 200 visitors per day to my parked domains. Over the past 2 days,I have received 367 & 476 visitors. Does anybody know of any reasons to see a sudden sharp bump in traffic like that over a 2 day period?

•••
If it is from brazil, then those are from semalt and sites owned by them. I don't know why they send their bot traffic to all domains around the world, but it does not serve any good, messing up traffic analysis etc.

•••
We actually have been blocking semalt and most of those stupid bots that are showing inflated numbers for months now. But this is weird. Some of these are not passing the referrer like the other ones. I'm wondering if they are getting smarter or something. We will look into it.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back