NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have monitoring from 16 different locations in the world. And none of them ever said we were down. I'll look more once I get into the office, but as of right now it may have just been some route you were taking.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

I have too many Inquiries that are in a "Waiting" Status. Is there a way to CLOSE a number of Inquiries at the same time?

TIA,
DN

•••
DN - I talked to one of my programmers and they said there is no way to do this today, but he will see if he can add some check boxes so that it can be done automatically. He said he would see what he can do next week.

Donny

•••
Thanks Donny, that would be great!

Also, it would be great if each one of the bulk list could automatically send an email to the "Inquirer" for each domain name that the status is "CLOSED" (in an attempt of a last effort to light a fire under the inquirer to take some action)

Regards,
DN

•••
I'm traveling to NamesCon, do me a favor and send that as a ticket to our system and somebody will look at it.

Donny

•••
Hi there Donny I have a doubt, so i recently acquired a domain with Godaddy Closeouts, and found out from your stats that the traffic is referred by servw.clicksor.com, So i believe someone bought advertising for it and its still paying for it? I really am not sure on how clicksor works.
The question is. Is this traffic allowed?

Regards

•••
Ilhicas, Sorry I was at a conference. Could you send me a PM with the domain?

Donny

•••
can voodoo pay in payoneer ?

•••
•••
•••
Yes, just add US payment service data (ACH) deposit to Voodoo account.

•••
Yes, we have quite a few people who use payoneer.

Donny

•••
Hi Ive joined and its great, its fast to get going but loads a little slow today.. I was wondering about commissions and also link backs? I want to max my traffic without breaking any rules. So how may I promote my domains?
Thanks
M

•••
Monique,
Not sure on the loading you are taking about. But if you want to ask detailed questions on revshare, etc... It's best to send in a ticket to us and we can send you the information you are looking for.

Donny

•••
Ok sure. Maybe my laptop... lol
Thanks for the reply :)

•••
How can I get "Domain for sale" text on the very top of the page on Mobile?

It's currently on the bottom after all the ads. I checked on a few different mobile devices, all the same.

I use default layout, Spring Morning, sale type 'Banner'

•••
Sorry, I was on vacation with the family. Our for sale links are currently all at the bottom. We found that when they were on the mobile lander at the top, it cut CTR by almost 50%.

Donny

•••
Sorry, I was on vacation with the family. Our for sale links are currently all at the bottom. We found that when they were on the mobile lander at the top, it cut CTR by almost 50%.

Donny

hi... do you per chance offer or plan to offer option to redirect directly to sales lander for anyone who so desires.. in same way as bodis does it.

I understand you are parking place, looking for some money from domains too, but.. since bodis does, I thought I'd ask.

thank you.

•••
Alcy,
When we originally launched our sales system we decided not to offer anything that would send a surfer directly to a sales page. Obviously you can always redirect directly to a sales page, but it wasn't something that we were going to offer, you can redirect yourself like this: https://secure.voodoo.com/buy/contact/DOMAIN.COM.

As a business, we don't make anything off of domain sales, not a penny. If we did, then I would have no issues with allowing people to redirect directly to the sale page. We are currently in the process of redoing a lot of our site, so I will put it on the list of options for us to talk about if we want to make it available or not.

Donny

•••
Alcy,
When we originally launched our sales system we decided not to offer anything that would send a surfer directly to a sales page. Obviously you can always redirect directly to a sales page, but it wasn't something that we were going to offer, you can redirect yourself like this: https://secure.voodoo.com/buy/contact/DOMAIN.COM.

As a business, we don't make anything off of domain sales, not a penny. If we did, then I would have no issues with allowing people to redirect directly to the sale page. We are currently in the process of redoing a lot of our site, so I will put it on the list of options for us to talk about if we want to make it available or not.

Donny

hi.
thanks for fast reply.
yes as I said I am aware you do not commission form sale landers.
as I said I only brought it up because neither does bodis commission from it, and yet they offer. therefore I asked if this is possibility now, or consideration for future. but I mostly ask to find out if I am missing the option somewhere on your site.. as I am relatively new to it.

that being said, I did not mean to redirect entire porotoflios there necessariyl.. but sometimes for some select domains, domainers may prefer sale form right away versus ads.

in either case, it does not matter because as I just stated if another company like bodis offers it one can laways put those prefered domains on lander there and rest perhaps with you. I mean to do this with bodis with simpel dns entries.. not the slightly more complex to setuip redirect or forwards like the link you just gave.

thanks a lot again

•••
Completely understand. I'll see what we can do.

Donny

•••
I have tried to sign up for an account but never received any email. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Gym7979 - Send me a PM with the email and or username you signed up with and I will take a look at it.

Donny

•••
•••
Please delete that, that's why I told you to send me a message in a PM.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back