NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When a non-adult domain is flagged as adult, just contact voodoo support. It will be changed in a week time. voodoo will get it resolved with big G!

•••
For the keywords you can put yours in the keyword area. Remember that those keywords are just suggestions so the system could ignore those. If the traffic is USA you can create a ticket and ask the support to force the keywords you want.

•••
One last thing, sometimes domains are showing adult ads or being flagged as adult when they're not adult. Any way to change this? I tried changing the keyword but that didn't help.

Thanks Donny.

Flagged domains come as such from the 'primary provider' . Voodoo, or any other parking service for that matter, have no power over how they're flagged other than try to make a 'suggestion' to said 'provider' to un-flag them

So,
best thing you can do is to contact Voodoo and let them know that said domain(s) have nothing to do with the adult industry. As long as the domain(s) are indeed non-adult then expect in a short time for them to get unflagged

Note that I have followed that procedure many times in the past and they have *always* removed the adult tag. Also note that, if the domain brings a lot of adult traffic (no matter the name of the domain) then it'd be hard to get it unflagged

EDIT: wth? there were no answers shown when I answered said post. Apologies for my redundant post

•••
Sorry to everybody, I had to bring my son to summer camp and the internet was HORRIBLE!

@kemjika11 - Actually we do not have zero click turned on today. We do show the option, but technically nothing is there.

@greatwebss - Because of some bad players we had to remove the option to capitalize or change the spelling of domains. As far as keywords, you can send something to support if your keywords are just bad and they can work with you on setting the correct keywords.

@tomcarl - Just send something to our support team and we will change the domain with our upstream provider.

And thanks to everybody for commenting and actually answering all of the questions. :)

Donny

•••
anyone was suspended account?

•••
•••
qmintek - I will respond to your PM.

Donny

•••
Hey,

whether it is more or less known date, when you start at ZeroClick system?

•••
We don't have a specific date set yet.

Donny

•••
Kick Ass Stats Finalize Today
1qx.gif

•••
mr donny i have adomain which recive alot of traffice from mobile apps normaly i was linked it in the past in alot of my mobile apps do you in voodoo accept this type of traffice or it will close my voodoo account please replay me

•••
I can't say yes or no, because I have not seen the traffic.

Donny

•••
cpc in 2 click lander lower than 1 click?

•••
bakintek - It depends on which country the traffic is coming from, but normally RPC is higher on a 2 click lander than a 1 click lander. The RPC when comparing 1 click vs 2 click is normally not the best indicator. RPM is usually the best indicator on which one is working better for you.

Donny

•••
voodoo change the stats day from 22-23 to 12-13 in month recent months ago. more chargeback than previous months earnings.

•••
voodoo change the stats day from 22-23 to 12-13 in month recent months ago. more chargeback than previous months earnings.

I am seeing more chargebacks too. Its every month now. Sucks.

•••

I am seeing more chargebacks too. Its every month now. Sucks.

i earn money with youtube (adsense) and got invalid traffic (previous months no see it). i think google change the way to find invalid click and view, maybe with parking domain service, too (google ads feeds).

•••
We haven't been told of any particular change, but we have seen it as well. I'm thinking they are just looking for traffic that is as clean as possible.

Donny

•••
great news, I move domains to ParkingCrew and got over 50% revenue in balance. Great!

•••
great news, I move domains to ParkingCrew and got over 50% revenue in balance. Great!
So it's 1.5 times better than Voodoo?

•••
I read on another thread about a Voodoo app for Android. Will there be an IOS Voodoo app, if so about when? Would love something like that!

•••
Agame - We built the Android version and then decided we were actually going to redesign our whole system. So we are working on that now. And once it's done we will be launching a android and IOS app as well.

Donny

•••
•••
I see the stats updated for the 21st to the 23rd, thanks!

Are today's numbers, so far, very low for this time of day compared to other days - for anyone else?

•••
Same here... it's the same also on other platforms, so I'm not sure if they're the final or not.
It seems that the 22nd and 23rd are normal though.. it's just the 21st that is bad.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back