Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today's stats may have been a little delayed while we were processing all of the data from the previous 3 days. But everything seems fine right now.

Donny

•••
After going around and around. And waiting to have at least one click on some high CPC domains. The result: voodoo brings highest revenue.

•••
@Donny i have 75% CTR Is this a risk to my account ?

•••
Zaki - Without knowing your account, I really couldn't give you more information. But having a 75% CTR isn't really a risk, but it depends on the volume of traffic.

Donny

•••
Zaki - Without knowing your account, I really couldn't give you more information. But having a 75% CTR isn't really a risk, but it depends on the volume of traffic.

Donny
@Donny how i can send you my account info? i want to know if my traffic good or not

•••
Send me a private message/PM on here with your username and I can take a look.

Donny

•••
•••
I update my tax and payment paypal on 20th, can get payment this month if last month earnings pass 20$.?

•••
bakintek - You would get paid on our next processing run which isn't until next month.

Donny

•••
bakintek - You would get paid on our next processing run which isn't until next month.

Donny
Hi, just saw this thread with a relevant person, so I thought I should ask a question. Can you tell me the Minimum threshold payments for wire transfer. Thanks

•••
If it's a non-US bank, the minimum is $1,000 for a wire. But if it's US, then we would use direct deposit and the minimum is $20.

Donny

•••
Donny

This month processing mean? When will Voodoo get payment info for payment, is it 3 days before or 1 week? Thanks.

•••
We start processing payments around the 12th of the month and then pay at the end of the month.

Donny

•••
We start processing payments around the 12th of the month and then pay at the end of the month.
Donny

So, I setup payment after 12th (on 20th), the processing not get paypal email yet for payment this month (August)?

•••
Correct. You will be paid this month, which is September.

Donny

•••
Hi all

Really loving the community here so far and was just wanting a little bit of advise with regards to parking with Voodoo. Here are my burning questions..

1.) does the quantity of keywords you use matter if your page is already displaying the appropriate related links? Is it like..the more the merrier type thing?

2.) I've had my domains on Voodoo now for about a week and although I do get visitors I don't get any clicks whatsoever, Is this to do with the short amount of time they have been on their or is something else I should be doing? BTW most of my domains are hands regs with about 3 being expired domains. I think only 1 has backlinks...

3.) Should the Metatag description/metatag keywords be the same as the keyword and keyword magic?

Thanks in advance for your help and if necessary I can post pictures to be more descriptive

Kind regards

Philhevican - I just saw your message and decided to respond here.

1. Setting a keyword in our system basically is a suggestion to our upstream provider. It's only a suggestion. We pass that information to them and sometimes they use it and sometimes they don't.

2. Sometimes we can't make people click on the ads. But it does take our upstream provider a little time to optimize domains, but mostly it's based off of the volume of traffic. If you get 1 hit a domain on a domain, it will take a while, but if you are getting 1000 visitors and a bunch of clicks it will be a lot faster.

3. Technically, meta tags and descriptions aren't really worth anything. We just still have them as an option because some people think that they will help them in the grand scheme.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Donny

•••
Philhevican - I just saw your message and decided to respond here.

1. Setting a keyword in our system basically is a suggestion to our upstream provider. It's only a suggestion. We pass that information to them and sometimes they use it and sometimes they don't.

2. Sometimes we can't make people click on the ads. But it does take our upstream provider a little time to optimize domains, but mostly it's based off of the volume of traffic. If you get 1 hit a domain on a domain, it will take a while, but if you are getting 1000 visitors and a bunch of clicks it will be a lot faster.

3. Technically, meta tags and descriptions aren't really worth anything. We just still have them as an option because some people think that they will help them in the grand scheme.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Donny

Hi Donny

Thank you for your reply and answering my questions, appreciate it

Kind regards

•••
Hi Donny
Do I need to have at least 10 domains to register on Voodoo?

•••
Hi Donny
Do I need to have at least 10 domains to register on Voodoo?

Yes, we require at least 10 domains. If you have less than 10, it makes us think that you are not a serious domainers.

Donny

•••
Quick question. This happened twice this week, I had atleast a click that was in pending each day and when it went off pending, the clicks were gone. It this normal that the clicks in pending disappear? (I do not click on the ads myself/promote the domains/etc etc)

•••
Lightthrower - Send me a PM with your username and I'll look. It does sometimes happen where our upstream provider for whatever reason decides that the click is invalid.

Donny

•••
Quick question. This happened twice this week, I had atleast a click that was in pending each day and when it went off pending, the clicks were gone. It this normal that the clicks in pending disappear? (I do not click on the ads myself/promote the domains/etc etc)

Happens to me all the time. Only for less than 5% of total clicks though

•••
Hi Donny,

Voodoo changed final stats from 22th to 12th every month, so can Voodoo pay as soon as posible?

•••
Hello

is there any option to change "Phone number" box on offer page.
I will like to make that box optional. or if i can remove it.

Offer Amount:
Name
Email
Phone Number (optional)
•••
bakintek - We do start are payment process earlier now, but I don't get paid until the 27th of the month. So I can't really pay you earlier than I get paid. Right?

Hybrid Names - I'm not sure if that is an option or not. Let me pass it to my programmer who manages the sales system. And I'll reply won't get answers me.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back