NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also, it's still going to be 30 day wait on everything. If you get paid on the 20th then you will need to wait till the 20th the following month. It's no different than paying on the 30th of each month and so on.

•••
There is One Indian Proverb which is applicable here.

Sabr ka phal mitha hota hai
Translation in English: The fruit of patience is sweet

Nett 30 PayCheck is Sweeter than 20 Days.

•••
2 clicks and got $11...WOW

thanks

•••
Got a good laugh this morning when I was driving in from home. They had a tech update on the radio and it said that Voodoo.com had been hacked and had reset everybody's passwords. But they weren't hacked somebody broke in an stole hard drives.

Being in total shock, because nobody from my office had told me about this. I get to my office and nobody knows what I'm talking about. I look online and can't find anything at all.

Then I find it, it's vudu.com. That's crazy! So unless you use the movie site you have nothing to worry about. :)

Donny

•••
So Donny, what are your traffic stats like today :D

•••
•••
I would love to say it was much higher. But it's really not. :( We had two reporters call though wanting to know how they broke into our office.

Donny

•••
haha Very Funny.....you may had a laughing day for yourself....thinking this incident all day long....lolz.

•••
Donny- I thought your office is on the beach , with girls putting lotion on your body and drinking myTai.

:lol:

•••
I wish my office was on a beach. I'm 22 miles from a beach at our office.

Now I will admit that I do get to wear shorts to the office 330 days out of the year because of the weather we have in Florida.

We do have a Kegerator in our office filled with beer though. :)

Donny

•••
Any vacancy Donny...... any workplace filled with beer will be a fun place though!

•••
Voodoo Child \m/

I have been very satisfied with my experience with Voodoo so far. And I really like the interface and the domain name. Nobody wants to spend two hours setting up a domain for parking... Thanks Voodoo, hope you'll continue :wave: Call me a Voodoo Child lol

•••
I can not create an account at voodoo, it kepps saying the company name is not valid. Anyone faced this problem?

•••
I can not create an account at voodoo, it kepps saying the company name is not valid. Anyone faced this problem?

We had 20 people create accounts yesterday and another 5 this morning. Are you putting something special in it?

Donny

•••
We had 20 people create accounts yesterday and another 5 this morning. Are you putting something special in it?

Donny

Do you mean she should be putting some lubrication in it?!!

•••
•••
•••
Donny doesn't need to take a vacation. He wears shorts to the office, and has beer in the office. He should import some sand for the car park though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
We do have a Kegerator in our office filled with beer though. :)

Donny

I would prefer you called it a Keggerator ;)

•••
Earning improves a lot for chinese visitors. Not sure what happened.

•••
Thanks, but my earning is not improved, I'm new to Voodoo, can you share some tips please?

It is 2-cent/click average..

•••
Hi Donny,
PM sent again

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back