IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lennco - We press the magic button on the 20th. As long as you have everything filled out before then, then you get paid. You will be paid next month.

Donny

•••
•••
is paypal payout is masspay ? saw paypal fee of 1.4$

•••
is paypal payout is masspay ? saw paypal fee of 1.4$

Voodoo covers all the paypal fees for you... Whatever payment you have got in your paypal would surely be MORE than what you have earned.

Voodoo send your payout + paypal fees..

Thumbs up for this, no other parking does that...

•••
Never hear of this before.
Deserves a try, I guess ?
:wave:
Steven
Domainstore

•••
Are these inquiries at voodoo without any comment and without any offer amount genuine?
There is only a first name and an email mentioned. Nothing else, no comment, no offer amount, no full name.
I am not so much in to parking and just wanted to test voodoo with 10 domains just to see how they do (already much better than sedo after few days), and received this inquiry 2 days after changing the parking to voodoo.

•••
Are these inquiries at voodoo without any comment and without any offer amount genuine?
There is only a first name and an email mentioned. Nothing else, no comment, no offer amount, no full name.

For me they usually fill out all/most the info lines. They sometimes leave the offer line blank.

I am not so much in to parking and just wanted to test voodoo with 10 domains just to see how they do (already much better than sedo after few days), and received this inquiry 2 days after changing the parking to voodoo.

If your more on the sell domains side you will like the VooDoo Inquiry forum.

•••
Mar 28 acct had $0.1 cent rpc w/ $15.38 rpm

lowest we've seen on any payout stats since jan1 2013 with voodoo

any ideas why this is paying only 1 cent rpc especially after service provider was delayed in paying out on 28th ? looks like an error to me.

thoughts??

Last edited:
•••
VisionEdger - Our upstream provider told us yesterday that Thursdays numbers were delayed they didn't tell us if there were any problems or not.

Donny

•••
VisionEdger - Our upstream provider told us yesterday that Thursdays numbers were delayed they didn't tell us if there were any problems or not.

Donny

hmm ok

anyone else having such low #'s due to the 28th delay in payout?

thx d

•••
we have had low stats going on a week now, very strange

•••
the past 4 weeks voodoo is not working well for my domains anymore - i moved a huge amount of domains on the 1 st of march to above ( and the software directs the domains where they make the most money ) and instead of most of these domains staying with voodoo they actually making more at other parking services ( the software does not lie ) i also noticed a decline in revenue per click of my high traffic domain ( since the 1st of march ) - i am not sure if we can always blame the "upstream provider" for revenue declines ... but we will see.

•••
my stats for first week of parking, looks like this is the wrong game for me :|

2013-03-31 10 0 0 $0.00 0.000% $0.00 pending
2013-03-30 21 2 0 $0.00 0.000% $0.00 $0.00
2013-03-29 40 0 0 $0.14 0.000% $0.00 $0.01
2013-03-28 37 1 0 $0.00 0.000% $0.00 $0.00
2013-03-27 37 4 0 $0.00 0.000% $0.00 $0.00
2013-03-26 32 2 1 $0.17 3.130% $0.01 $0.01
2013-03-25 12 0 0 $0.00 0.000% $0.00 $0.00

•••
my stats for first week of parking, looks like this is the wrong game for me :|

Folks-

There are some domains I parked at Vodoo that brings in big money and the rest nothing.
You just have to test around here and there.

Not all parking are the same.

•••
i noticed addtional features at voodoo - but no information on how to use it - ( just like so many things at voodoo - more info and some support here would be nice )

what does it mean ( when it says "The following setting enables Zero Click for the entire account")
does it mean ONLY zero click OR does it mean in addition to the regular system - the zero click finds ADDITIONAL revenue IF the main feed does not pay . ( don't understand why people can not be specific about anything anymore !

what does it the option "banner ads" do when it is ON ( does it display banner ads INSTEAD or in addition and who's ads ( my own ? ) does it always find ads - and if so how do we see it and how do we know how we get pays ...

there is no info anywhere ( i looks at the help/FAQ section but not a sinlge word about any of the functions )

•••
Wolfgang - The terminology we are using could be a little improved, I agree with you on that one. And I'll get it improved today.

Zero Click is an option that we have not enabled yet. It would only be for domains that go to our secondary providers. And the system would work like this: If we have a zero click provider that pays more than the average secondary provider then we will go to zero click. Otherwise we will show the secondary providers.

Banner ads which I'm getting changed to Image Ads as I'm writing this. Is a new feature that was added by our upstream provider. They are basically a graphical version of a text ad. You are paid not by CPM, but by CPC. Because they are just a graphical version of a text ad, they are reported with your normal clicks, they are not separate.

I'll make sure to get some of the text changed to make a little more sense and update the FAQ as well.

Donny

•••
currently using internet traffic anyone notice better results here at voodoo?

I like the fact that donny makes a huge effort here on NP and for that reason I'm applying now :)

•••
currently using internet traffic anyone notice better results here at voodoo?

I like the fact that donny makes a huge effort here on NP and for that reason I'm applying now :)

Voodoo is as good as Internet traffic. The good thing for me at Voodoo is that I am receiving checks, so no fees. My last payment from Internet traffic have cost me $20 for pay pal fees.

Good luck with Voodoo :)

•••
Voodoo is as good as Internet traffic. The good thing for me at Voodoo is that I am receiving checks, so no fees. My last payment from Internet traffic have cost me $20 for pay pal fees.

Good luck with Voodoo :)

With Voodoo, there is no paypal fees for domainers. :blink:
Voodoo pays paypal fees

•••
Donny, I have a domain ( secondary feed ) getting clicks but at the end the value is always 0 $. Is it normal ?? will the values reflect later ??

•••
I'll send you a PM, I think I know what domain you are talking about.

Donny

•••
Awesome Final Numbers Today, Thanks :kickass:

•••
Hi Donny , Will there be a improve on the payout time frame,
seem like recently Bodis had forward it to 20th, Voodoo used to be leading on this.
would be Super to see Voodoo following and improving the payout date each month,

i had started on Voodoo and the number is impressive and like Donny said their amoung the highest paying, but of cos it all depend on what domain and keywords but i got to said i did get better figure then i got else where.

looking forward to parking more with you .

Cheer

•••
I do understand that Bodis is paying on the 20th of the month now. Offering payments earlier is always something we are looking at, but right now I don't think it will be happening anytime soon. We may actually have to delay the paypal payments to a net33 in the near future.

I will give you just some examples, as Matt commented about in his post, we don't get paid by our largest provider until around the 25th to the 28th of the month. If it was wire, check or direct deposit, I could pay them the next day. But with paypal I have to send the money to them around the 23rd to pay people by the 30th. It takes usually 5 business days for paypal to have the money available for us to pay our customers.

As Voodoo continues to grow more people are using paypal and it's now our largest payment option. We do not have mass pay like some companies, because they no longer offer this to newer businesses. And paypal is not cheap!

There will come a day pretty soon where we can start paying checks, wires, and direct deposits earlier, but paypal may have to wait for a few days longer to receive their money. But that isn't happening yet, it's just something that we can see happening soon.

So even though I would love to pay people earlier, it's just not feasible today. And at the end of the day, is 10 days really worth it?

Donny

•••
I do understand that Bodis is paying And at the end of the day, is 10 days really worth it?

Donny

Blah blah..who cares what others are paying, if you like bodis or other parking, go ahead and park there.

Please do not bother Donny with your stupid-a**SS questions - let him concentrate on making more money for me .

I have tried others and still stick to Vodoo aka my sugar daddy at the end of the month.

**** i DO NOT work for vodoo or donny pays me to say it (maybe he can), it is base on my experience.
:(:(:(:laugh::laugh::laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back