Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i tried to register in voodoo

i never got the welcome email ....usually how long you guys take to approve the account ?

Thanks looking forward to park at voodoo

•••
forge - without knowing the exact domain, I couldn't even tell you why it would choose that. But I will say our picture algo is pretty good. Because if it doesn't know what it is you will see the "cat". :)

Just PM me the domain and I can look at it.

Primerlloc - Sorry, I don't. The guys who would work on that have been busy with some other stuff. :)

Donny

•••
rainapple123 - We always send a thanks for signing up message. Then the application is reviewed. Then if it's approved we will send you a welcome message. If not we will send a rejection message.

Donny

•••
I used to have a Parked account. How different is this from Parked or Namedrive?

Do you accept brand name typos?

Thanks.

•••
Hello Donny,

Have you recently changed the inquiry email template ? I just received an inquiry and the template looks bit different compared to the earlier ones. The From is changed to the inquirer and there is no inquiry ID nor link + a few other minor changes. Just making sure it's updated and not some scam attempt. :) (if it is, I can PM you complete .eml to investigate).

Kokoro

•••
thanks for the reply but i never received an welcome message my email is
platinumdomains(at)hotmail.com , iam worried coz i am not sure you received my application which i submitted. please guide and let me know if application was not received so i can sign up again

Thank you

•••
Kokoro - We have actually 2 or 3 different options for the for sale system now. I would have to really see the message, the option is to just look at the for sale system itself and see if it's in there. :)

Donny

•••
Is the For Sale system live now? I never saw an announcement. Did I miss it?

•••
Well, it's there, we just haven't announced it. Call it live beta testing. :)

•••
When is expected to come out of Beta?

•••
Huh.... Not sure. We have about 100 people using it right now. We have an internal number of escrow transactions that we want to do before we make it official.

But you can use it whenever you want.

Donny

•••
OK, thanks. Do you have any help or faqs on how to use it?

•••
Sure, let me know when you write one. And I'll pass it along to you. :)

I don't think they have even started on that yet. It's Beta. :)

Plus it is kind of self explanatory.

•••
When will the payment send out?

•••
I'm going to go ahead and say tomorrow.

Donny

•••
Always at the weekend, which means Monday, receive Tuesday?

•••
Nope, it will be tomorrow. :) The month ends on Sunday, plus we are off on Monday because of Labor Day.

Donny

•••
It's already friday where I live :)

•••
It will still be tomorrow. :)

But you did give me a good laugh!

Donny

•••
Anyone receive the payment message yet?

•••
Did you not see the other 5 messages? Payments and emails will be sent tomorrow, in the next 24 hours, mañana, demain, 明日.

:)

Donny

•••
It will be interesting to see when the funds hit my paypal account seeing as it's a holiday on monday.

•••
My guy usually does it around noon EST, and at least for me they are available immediately.

Not sure in your part of the world.

Donny

•••
All those who ask about payment schedules hopefully this will help:

Voodoo Pays on the 30th of every month.

(Few exmaples:)

Monday - 30th : You get paid on Monday (not before or after)

Friday - 30th: Paid

Now let's look at some other examples on how that might changeL

8-30-2014 = Saturday

Voodoo pays on the same schedule as a standard business (monday-fri). You will not receive a payment on a Saturday, Sunday, or any American holiday (I believe). You also won't be paid after the 30th as well.

Hopefully this helps clarify some of the repeat questions before this causes Donny to jump out of his airplane (not sure if he really has one).

•••
I think voodoo time will coming in 6-12 hours from now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back