NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yes, payment received ,too :) Try to Up Money more with voodoo. I Love VOODOO :D this month I earning 493$ :D (y) I will Try More and More

•••
Does Vodoo now pay for searches too? :)

•••
Nobody pays for searches, it's only clicks.

Donny

•••
Hi Dony,
Some day ago I already received my Money. But today, I login my account and I received report : Your account suspended. @@ I don't know why? I can't control my traffic to my domain. If them have bad traffic , I think voodoo need Block the source, why did voodoo suspended my account? Did I show my payment to here to suspended my account?

•••
Yes. Your account was suspended for fake traffic that you do control. We did stop the bad traffic, we terminated your account.

Donny

•••
•••
Which template works better in voodoo.... and pleasant to view by visitors point of view.

I have set 2 Click Lander with Alpha template.

•••
The default template works best. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

•••
I agree, 100% with Stub. It's the one that tests best overall.

Donny

•••
can i forward another domain to parked domain ?

•••
It's possible, if you want to lose your account.

•••
•••
The default template works best. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yes ofcourse..... Life of an art as in in the eye of the beholder.
Thank You Stub!!!

P.S. I always like your comments..... Haha // It's possible, if you want to lose your account.//

Donny

Thank You Donny!!!

•••
Do you allow adult names as well?

•••
In reference to my domain earnings, Voodoo has been quite consistent from the time Donny opened shop.. Tested at DNS a few months ago and came back to Voodoo, nothing beats Voodoo IMO.

•••
DS beat them for a while, but nothing beats them now (since the DS sale) for parking revenue. IMHO. YMMV.

•••

Donny

Is there any particular color scheme that does better than others?

Just wondering, thanks

•••
I usually use the default one. But it also depends on the domain as well. If you have all "adult" traffic than choose one that looks like more of the adult style sites.

Donny

•••
•••
Pooper - You are like the energizer rabbit. :)

Donny

•••
Hi donny. Any news about IOS app?

•••
I usually use the default one. But it also depends on the domain as well. If you have all "adult" traffic than choose one that looks like more of the adult style sites.

Donny

Thanks, Donny :)

•••
I just discovered on a random LLLL that I own, parked with Voodoo, prominently displayed was an image of the feet of a supposed corpse on a gurney with a tag hanging from the big toe. Pardon my French, but what kind of f*cked up business is that? I don't care what keywords might be generated for a particular domain (set on auto optimize), that is a completely inappropriate image for any parked page.

By all means I have since removed this absurd and highly offensive image.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back