Dynadot

showcase .VC Showcase & Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
One of the interesting ccTLD's is .VC
Originally intended for St.Vincent, I've heard recoinings along the lines of
"Venture Capital".

Anyone have any .VC domains? Any notable sales?

I own GPS.vc, not sure what to do with it at this point.

namebio said:
ss.vc $541 2008-08-04 sedo.com
tn.vc $460 2008-01-18 afternic.com
br.vc $2,000 2008-01-16 sedo.com
22.vc $75 2008-01-10 afternic.com
mail.vc $798 2007-04-01 Sedo
doctors.vc $80 2007-02-28 AfterNic
iq.vc $400 2006-12-11 Afternic
mortgage.vc $300 2006-09-15 Afternic
poker.vc $1,655 2006-04-11 Afternic
aa.vc $2,000 2006-04-11 Sedo
tv.vc $2,000 2006-02-14 Sedo

.VC Owners - come forward!

M.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i also added :

intern.vc
Device.vc

Last edited:
•••
in total my VC domains :

Temp.vc
Employment.vc
Spaces.vc
Browser.vc
Nurse.vc
Enterprises.vc
Spend.vc
Attorneys.vc
Pearls.vc
Nom.vc
Depot.vc
Wholesale.vc
Lesson.vc
intern.vc
Device.vc

•••
One of the interesting ccTLD's is .VC
Originally intended for St.Vincent, I've heard recoinings along the lines of
"Venture Capital".

Anyone have any .VC domains? Any notable sales?

I own GPS.vc, not sure what to do with it at this point.

.VC Owners - come forward!

M.
Sla.vc

•••
added a few more in VC

Demeter
Beryl
York
Ocelot
Split
Meter
Verity
Monolith
Harvester
Locust
Outline
Flag
Fragment
Ballast
Algae

•••
•••
•••
name.vc
cloud.vc
3w.vc
hz.vc
rt.vc

•••
Offers welcome on SLA.vc

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Worth way more than 500 bucks IMO
Thanks, haven't had any real sales in months so I have dropped my prices this month to between $499-$750 on most of my portfolio to see if that helps generate any meaningful cash flow.

Prices will be going back up to normal in April

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
What kind of venture capital firm calls themselves SpatialComputing?
Spot on : they usually go for words that are easily applicable to anything, if the word has something to do with VC's, investments, funding or even finance, moreover if you see companies using the term in those industries you have a better chance to catch a fish. That is my experience with the extension.

E.g. my latest sales : Monolith, Reframe etc

•••
E.g. my latest sales : Monolith, Reframe etc
Congrats on your .vc success! I've seen in the Report Sales thread that you've sold several. Well done.

I've got a few questions if you don't mind: How many .vc domains do you own? Do you handreg or buy from expired auctions? Do you drop them after the first year or do you renew them?

•••
City/VC
Taking reasonable offers if anyone is interested.

•••
Congrats on your .vc success! I've seen in the Report Sales thread that you've sold several. Well done.

I've got a few questions if you don't mind: How many .vc domains do you own? Do you handreg or buy from expired auctions? Do you drop them after the first year or do you renew them?
Thank you! I own around 275 and adding a few strictly when I see opportunity. Not many good ones dropping unfortunately and the really nice ones going for 250-900 at auction which for my personal point of view does not make any sense to pay especially when it comes to scale up on those. So I either dropreg ( not much quality lately ) or pay very low at auction. This supports my idea of selling in the sweet spot price range. The key here I guess as of other extensions is to get the appropriate names. Tricky extension for holding since it is min 30 bucks everywhere. Every year I review and intend to keep the best ones only. The past year I managed to get a 2.7% STR on this part of my portfolio. Not a gold mine, but if you know what you are doing it can support your .com holdings pretty well

Last edited:
•••
Some latest picks in VC :

Steamboat
Bots
Annuity
Rhea
Iridium
Parsec
Pointer
Mach
Krypton

•••
This supports my idea of selling in the sweet spot price range.
So what is the sweet spot price range for selling .vc domains?

•••
So what is the sweet spot price range for selling .vc domains?
personally selling in the 2-3k range, I am trying to raise it towards 4k due to high renewals, best names of course go for 5-8k+ in some cases. Still experiencing though the best setup for ROI /quick turnover etc...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back