IT.COM

auction ÛK.com | 2 Letter rare IDN Domain | 24 hour auction!! .......................$1 start

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAND YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE WITH ÛK.COM

You are bidding on two letter International Domain Name (IDN)

ÛK.COM

1,370,000,000 over one million google hits for uk

Over a hundred million searches performed every month on google for keyword "UK"

-"uk" is taken in all the available extensions, hence this is a rare chance to get this domain in dot com extension

to type û, press and hold alt and type 150 from the numbers on the right side of the keyboard

abbreviation for country United Kingdom

IDN domain name
technical name: xn--k-bha.com

registered at namecheap

Creation Date: 23-sep-2009

Expiration Date: 23-sep-2010

(free instant push to your namecheap.com account, its free to create an account at namecheap.com)

This is a rare two letter domain name

The letter in the domain is û taken from french alphabets which closely resembles the letter u in the english alphabets

The punycode (xn--k-bha.com) is nothing more than a conversion tool, and is not the domain name itself..

When you type in xn--k-bha.comin your browser the IDN converter using the punycode allows the IDN to be displayed on an international level, regardless of the language...

PROBABLY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST 2 LETTER IDN DOMAIN WHICH IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC REGISTRATION

-Rare chance of owning a two letter domain and that too an abbreviation for a top Country!

Auction starts: $1
Increments: $1 or more

BIN $55

Auction ends 24 hours after last bid

RECENT AUCTION ON EBAY FOR SIMILAR HIGH RATED PREMIUM DOT COM DOMAIN ENDED UP WITH $1375.55 WINNING BID!! SEE THE PROOF HERE :

AIR.com 3 LETTER LLL RARE IDN Domain Name NO RESERVE - eBay (item 290345924963 end time Sep-07-09 08:10:18 PDT)

Good Luck with bidding!!!

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Excuse me, but shouldn't this be on the IDN zone?!

•••
•••
•••
auction ends in half an hour

rush your bids!!!

•••
•••
IF NP$ accepted then i bid 7$ at 0.018 conversion rate :)

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

8$ sorry didnt see the last post

•••
•••
please conferm if u gonna accept NP$ so there wont be ny problem over here...
10$ for me up

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
yesterday i contacted the owner of ûs.com to compare its price with ûk.com

ûs.com is priced at 500 EUR

"ûk.com" available for real cheap!

use bin now!

or

post your bids

current bid $13 by <<<Radiator>>> ;)

•••
RADIATOR wins ûk.com!!!!!!! whoa

congrats ;)

•••
All your ÛK is belong to us! :sold::bingo::snaphappy::hi::talk::bah:8-XD-::santa:8^X

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back