IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I think they're talking about me...I let a bunch of my (.) pro names drop...:notme:

I've been doing a lot of listening and thinking about what Rick Schwartz has been pointing out.

I live in Denver and I've been focusing on the Marijuana domain name niche...I only buy (.) com in this niche.

I've even spent over $9k for a premium (.) com name in this niche.:bingo:

I still own about 1000 or so (.) pro names...got most about 1 year ago for between $2-$5.00

I've dropped about 2000-2500...I didn't have time and/or the knowledge to pursue them the way I wanted to...live and learn.

Additionally, I think the "Restricted" status it has is outdated and unnecessary in today's market place ie the coming 2014 landscape.:imho:

I think the (.) Pro extension is a great one, and I'll continue to hold/develop my sites in the future, however, I have a larger opportunity investing in the (.) com Marijuana domain names space at this time.

•••
what is the current average renewal price for pro domains?

•••
•••
Litecoin.pro was sold for 250 EUR

:wave:

•••
Meta.pro has been sold for 1,000 USD

B-)

•••
•••
Create.pro has been sold for 2,000 USD

Forexer.pro has been sold for 790 USD

•••
Create.pro has been sold for 2,000 USD

Forexer.pro has been sold for 790 USD

Wow, that's fantastic! :kickass:

•••
•••
good article on how the future of internet domains will be viewed and perceived. http://www.thedomains.com/2014/01/1...omain-names-we-are-selling-domain-identities/
It's the type of thinking that will help extensions like .pro as our success will be defined through the community of members and the type of web development that is created.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

fyi.. .pro has much larger demographic of potential users than .ceo imho.

•••
No any future with Afilias.

p.s. The trend is negatively stable...
2K net loss for .PRO during the first two weeks of January (117K >>> 115K).

•••
I think afilias has us on the bank burner till new gtlds come out. Don't expect much before then.

•••
•••
•••
Is there ANY way to delete a Pro from EnCirca ???

thanks

8^X

•••
•••
Afilias runs the backend for a number of registries.
Running extensions (the technical part) and promoting extensions (marketing) are two different things ;)
Afilias is only good at the technical aspects.
And the same could be said about Neustar.

•••
FashionDesign.pro is available to register for you .pro lovers. :)

•••
Another .Pro Business

As the conversation picks up steam regarding the flavor of the day for new Tlds.....or in this case Tld "Du Jour"

Real business are moving forward with their .pro and building real websites. After all offering a professional service seems rather fitting to this extension

Rather interesting to me in this case was how I stumbled on to this...while looking at Chrome Drive ad ons this is what I found..

My Drive   Google Drive.png

•••
Translation of that .pro is ...

As the conversation picks up steam regarding the flavor of the day for new Tlds.....or in this case Tld "Du Jour"

Real business are moving forward with their .pro and building real websites. After all offering a professional service seems rather fitting to this extension

Rather interesting to me in this case was how I stumbled on to this...while looking at Chrome Drive ad ons this is what I found..

Show attachment 20992

That's interesting it looks like the translation of the French word to English is billing

Not a bad choice.

Au revoir

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back