IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also I noticed that Mitsu.in predicting 2 Million registrations by december 2012 , dot in extension is certainly picking up the momentum..

•••
•••
Also I noticed that Mitsu.in predicting 2 Million registrations by december 2012 , dot in extension is certainly picking up the momentum..

Possible, if the renewal cost reduces a bit & registration remains at ~$2.00

•••
Clouding.in
Appraise this, please

•••
The following .INs sold at Sedo.

Raja.in - $1,877
Sigsauer.in - $1,000

•••
DNJournal reports:

CEB.co.in sold for $10k

•••
DNJournal reports:

CEB.co.in sold for $10k

That is a juicy LLL.co.in sale, I quickly checked my old portfolio because I got worried that I owned this one in the past :D - had about 100+ of these but sold all for reseller prices...

Is the seller here?

•••
That is a juicy LLL.co.in sale, I quickly checked my old portfolio because I got worried that I owned this one in the past :D - had about 100+ of these but sold all for reseller prices...

Is the seller here?

:bah:
I used to own the domain, but sold it to telepathy for reseller price some time back. At least, I should keep the remaining good lll.co.in i have...

•••
awezome zale,
just secured my lll.co.in's for 1 more year, also re-regged yen.co.in :tu:
I used to own the domain, but sold it to telepathy for reseller price some time back. At least, I should keep the remaining good lll.co.in i have...

•••
•••
Indeed very good sale.

I dont think they went over dot in , perhaps they didnt get the dot in as its owned by iis company.

•••

Oops-painful.And the main problem we all have in this business, what will actually sell for more than reseller prices.

Good luck with the remainder but I don't think we will be seeing many $xx,xxx .co.in sales.

•••
•••
where is a cheap renewal for .in?

Thanks

•••
•••
mitsu ?

INR 275 for 3rd level (.co.in, .net.in, .org.in etc)

385 for .in @INR ~44 for a $
:tu:

thanks...can't be bothered to create another account to save $3 though

•••
Any comments for the .firm.in extension? Is this used at all? I'm asking cause I have a few names on the extension.

•••
•••
•••
@Vaasu

What about TM issues?

•••
@the_poet

will just develop a blog with good content praising Apple iPad 2 :) they wont mind if i praise them right :)

anyways, this is what i got today WebmasterWorld.in

•••
@the_poet

will just develop a blog with good content praising Apple iPad 2 :) they wont mind if i praise them right :)

Yeah, too much work for nothing IMHO?

•••
@aceeca

i dont think it'll become a big issue.

•••
@aceeca

i dont think it'll become a big issue.

You are probably right for as long as your blog doesn't become popular but then whats the point of developing in the first place?

•••
Interestingly, Apple doesn't own iPad in any TLD (including .com and .in) but .co

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back