The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Basement said:
Great idea to stay organised. Any particular application your using for this?

I'm removing this so we can get back on track with the L-LL and LL-L domains.

Last edited:
•••
Basement said:
Moniker costs $6.04 per .net or at least used to until a new pricing started where they hiked it up by 70 cents or so per set of 3.
Use Name.com, they charge only $5.99 for .com and .net registration. I switched to them recently and my experience has been flawless.

Thanks. Reo added. I tried name.com, it is ok. Need to check the prices for extention though.

I regged through them several D- beauties.

•••
I agree with arnie that Moniker is the best. I rather pay just a few cents more for a far superior company. I care more about quality & safety as to saving under 30 cents.

•••
$.30 for 1,000 domains (that is what I have now) means $300 per year. I also look for safety, and do not want to go to any small unknown registrator, but I consider that both moniker and godaddy are safe. pls correct me if I am wrong. Apparently fabulous is OK as well, but I have not got there the monetarization account at the times I had only 200 domains. And without it fabulous is too expensive.

I will check if name.com is convenient, but I found already that the extention is $8, which is higher than moniker or godaddy

•••
That 30 cents counts a lot in the long-run. I scanned the web and saw no bad reports about Name.com so I'm sticking with them.

•••
Basement said:
That 30 cents counts a lot in the long-run. I scanned the web and saw no bad reports about Name.com so I'm sticking with them.

is it possible to get a deal for a renewal pricing at name.com?

•••
UPDATE: Thanks everyone for all the info on renewal costs.

Last edited:
•••
4ltrorg said:
I also agree that Moniker is the best but I have 800 domains....and I am cheap. Godaddy only charges me $7.05 a domain. Moniker charged me $10.49 for renewals.

So, I save $2,792 a year by being with Godaddy.

Also, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones as I've been with Godaddy since 2002 and have never had any problems.

Get special pricing & .com's are under $7.50 after the recent price hike.

•••
wrong thread LOL. I should get some sleep-

g-

Last edited:
•••
I think L-LL / LL-L will rise in value to $10-$20 immediatly after the buyout because of their scarcity.

After one or two years I expect to see them at $150-300 (to be at the level of CCC.com)

by the way, I took a dozen more of these beauties. Just cant stop regging them, they have a great potential imho.

Got this message at names.com:

WARNING:
Your transaction has been flagged for review by our fraud department. This does not necessarily mean that the order is actually fraud. The order will still be processed. We will manually verify the legitimacy of the order and will attempt to contact you before making a decision to cancel.

NOTE:You will not be able to use these funds to buy products on our website until our fraud department has approved your transactions.

Looks like they are not used to large L-LL com purchases :hehe:

•••
buckshotdots said:
wrong thread LOL. I should get some sleep-

g-
Nah, your in the right thread...I think I'm a bit tired and let myself get side tracked. Now it's back to business. I think I'll go through the lists again and get some more good one.

Last edited:
•••
vlad74 said:
Got this message at names.com:

Looks like they are not used to large L-LL com purchases :hehe:
lol, I got that too, but for just purchasing two domains... no worries, names were immediately available, and they sent an email couple days later saying the transaction was reviewed and was OK...

•••
I registered some more LL-L.COM/L-LL.COM today also, 1 of them was
KN-E.COM - KNE is the Norwegian word for KNEE.

And I'm gone register about 200 or more next few weeks.

•••
•••
•••
dag said:
:alien: The band "Europe" is never appropriate...ack!

I can't help it. That song gets in my head whenever I read the title of this thread.. LOL

•••
GreenGambler said:
I can't help it. That song gets in my head whenever I read the title of this thread.. LOL
:lol: I was wondering what the connection was...

•••
Available X-**.com :)
Last scanned : March, 10th, 2008.

303 domains listed.

•••
Regd my self 10 more.

K-AB.com
K-EF.com
K-ER.com
K-IB.com
K-IR.com
K-NA.com
K-OA.com
K-OB.com
K-OR.com
K-OT.com

•••
johnnywj said:
Regd my self 10 more.

K-AB.com
K-EF.com
K-ER.com
K-IB.com
K-IR.com
K-NA.com
K-OA.com
K-OB.com
K-OR.com
K-OT.com

a nice selection there...all sayable...there are still some nice combos waiting to be regged in the so-called second rank letters K, W, ...and ?

•••
johnnywj said:
Regd my self 10 more.

K-AB.com
K-EF.com
K-ER.com
K-IB.com
K-IR.com
K-NA.com
K-OA.com
K-OB.com
K-OR.com
K-OT.com

nice. KOT in russian means CAT.

Does anyone have a new scan of last available? I also want to get some more gems

•••
•••
arnie said:
W-TF.com? :hehe: :sold:

this is a jem :hehe:

I need to find some time to go through the lists. or just take another 200 lot of remaining U and W. :hehe:

•••
I don't want to start the c-cc.com countdown lol, BUT

M-P4.com :sold:

short memorable, and accurate domains for the HUGE music download industry are incredibly hard to come by, and expensive

M-P4.com :sold:

•••
vlad74 said:
nice. KOT in russian means CAT.
Thanks for letting me know.

Reg'd my self 6 more now:

J-AF.COM
Q-AR.COM
Z-EA.COM

JA-F.COM
QA-R.COM
ZE-A.COM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back