The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
vlad74 said:
what -s can stand for?

society

syndicate

school

states

state

service

systems

etc etc

'super premium'
:hehe: :sold:

•••
Interesting, there are some traffic on my already parked L-LL/LL-Ls, and I just got first click on the parking page for my h-nl.com :)

arnie said:
IU-S.com is a super premium imo

Just one that jumps out :sold:

thanks. tried to reg it. Hope will get it.

rep added

•••
no worries. checked, u nailed it :sold:

actually another in tnhat list i consider a super premium is wf-s.com

i have always considered w as as good as all the other premiums, but in first letter it is awesome:

world
web
wisconsin
washington
any 'w' geo for example

•••
Any idea how many L-LL.com and LL-L.com's are left, And how can you get a list of them?

•••
Last available ll-l.com ending with "-n"

Last available ll-l.com ending with "-n"

Code:
aj-n.com
aq-n.com
ay-n.com
az-n.com
bj-n.com
bk-n.com
bq-n.com
bv-n.com
bw-n.com
bx-n.com
bz-n.com
ck-n.com
cq-n.com
cu-n.com
cx-n.com
cy-n.com
cz-n.com
dq-n.com
du-n.com
dv-n.com
dw-n.com
dx-n.com
dy-n.com
dz-n.com
ej-n.com
ek-n.com
eq-n.com
ey-n.com
ez-n.com
fj-n.com
fk-n.com
fq-n.com
fv-n.com
fw-n.com
fy-n.com
fz-n.com
gj-n.com
gk-n.com
gq-n.com
gv-n.com
gw-n.com
gx-n.com
gy-n.com
gz-n.com
hj-n.com
hv-n.com
hw-n.com
hx-n.com
hy-n.com
hz-n.com
ij-n.com
ik-n.com
iu-n.com
iv-n.com
iy-n.com
jb-n.com
jc-n.com
jd-n.com
jf-n.com
jg-n.com
jh-n.com
jl-n.com
jm-n.com
jq-n.com
jr-n.com
js-n.com
jt-n.com
ju-n.com
jv-n.com
jw-n.com
jx-n.com
jy-n.com
jz-n.com
ka-n.com
kb-n.com
kc-n.com
kd-n.com
kg-n.com
kl-n.com
km-n.com
kp-n.com
kr-n.com
kt-n.com
kv-n.com
kw-n.com
kx-n.com
kz-n.com
lj-n.com
lk-n.com
lq-n.com
lu-n.com
lw-n.com
lx-n.com
ly-n.com
lz-n.com
mj-n.com
mq-n.com
mv-n.com
mx-n.com
nk-n.com
nz-n.com
oj-n.com
oq-n.com
ou-n.com
ov-n.com
ox-n.com
oy-n.com
oz-n.com
pj-n.com
pk-n.com
pq-n.com
pu-n.com
pv-n.com
pw-n.com
px-n.com
py-n.com
qa-n.com
qb-n.com
qc-n.com
qd-n.com
qe-n.com
qf-n.com
qg-n.com
qh-n.com
qi-n.com
qj-n.com
qk-n.com
qm-n.com
qn-n.com
qo-n.com
qp-n.com
qt-n.com
qu-n.com
qv-n.com
qw-n.com
qy-n.com
qz-n.com
rj-n.com
rk-n.com
rq-n.com
rw-n.com
rz-n.com
sj-n.com
sq-n.com
sx-n.com
tj-n.com
tk-n.com
tq-n.com
tw-n.com
tx-n.com
ty-n.com
tz-n.com
ua-n.com
ub-n.com
ue-n.com
ug-n.com
uh-n.com
uj-n.com
ul-n.com
um-n.com
uo-n.com
uq-n.com
ut-n.com
uw-n.com
ux-n.com
uy-n.com
uz-n.com
vd-n.com
ve-n.com
vf-n.com
vg-n.com
vj-n.com
vk-n.com
vm-n.com
vo-n.com
vq-n.com
vr-n.com
vt-n.com
vw-n.com
vx-n.com
vy-n.com
vz-n.com
wb-n.com
wc-n.com
wd-n.com
wf-n.com
wg-n.com
wh-n.com
wj-n.com
wk-n.com
wm-n.com
wp-n.com
wq-n.com
wr-n.com
wt-n.com
wu-n.com
wv-n.com
wx-n.com
wy-n.com
xa-n.com
xb-n.com
xc-n.com
xd-n.com
xf-n.com
xg-n.com
xh-n.com
xi-n.com
xk-n.com
xm-n.com
xo-n.com
xp-n.com
xq-n.com
xr-n.com
xs-n.com
xt-n.com
xu-n.com
xv-n.com
xw-n.com
xy-n.com
xz-n.com
yb-n.com
yc-n.com
yd-n.com
yf-n.com
yg-n.com
yh-n.com
yi-n.com
yj-n.com
yk-n.com
yl-n.com
ym-n.com
yo-n.com
yp-n.com
yq-n.com
yr-n.com
ys-n.com
yu-n.com
yv-n.com
yw-n.com
yx-n.com
yz-n.com
za-n.com
zb-n.com
zc-n.com
zd-n.com
zf-n.com
zg-n.com
zh-n.com
zj-n.com
zl-n.com
zm-n.com
zp-n.com
zq-n.com
zr-n.com
zs-n.com
zt-n.com
zv-n.com
zw-n.com
zx-n.com
zy-n.com

•••
arnie said:
no worries. checked, u nailed it :sold:

actually another in tnhat list i consider a super premium is wf-s.com

i have always considered w as as good as all the other premiums, but in first letter it is awesome:

world
web
wisconsin
washington
any 'w' geo for example

Exactely... Thats why I like my w-go :)

Also missed the ending of these today at snap :'(

e-au.com $56.00 - very pretty
w-ca.com $31.00
a-io.com $32.00

g-

•••
I am not in this game yet, But I just picked up around 100 or so

•••
Wow, these names are going faster than I thought. Still only holding onto 1, O-UU. I probably would have grabbed some triple premiums earlier if I was paying attention to the buyout.

•••
•••
thx for the list blueBecker, i already got mines in vault
Now only 2 or 3 days and they're gone, maybe faster

•••
Man these names sure are going fast.

•••
what is wonderful is that just after buyout the price goes up ...and higher with time ...

•••
diddie said:
what is wonderful is that just after buyout the price goes up ...and higher with time ...

be careful...past performance (LLLL) is no guarantee of a fast return...in fact after the initial LLLL buyout euphoria, there was a period of treading water as some domainers waited to see how things turned out and others cashed in their chips. About 2 months later the market decisively moved upwards as new market players came on board. For new market entrants in this thread there is always the option of the 4L secondary market. On the other hand there is the growing realisation that L-LL and LL-L is in effect the final .com buyout. There are over 11 million 5L names so that one will run and run and as for the other extension countdowns, well, they are just not .coms and so a different type of race. This baby is the last dance. :talk:

•••
I agree, this will probably be the last buy-out for a long time. Which leads to more money being invested in the aftermarket, hopefully. Mabye the next will be 4L5Ch.com's. (Four Letter, Five Character Hypenated). But not for a long while probably.

Anyone regging these 3L4Ch.coms should plan on holding and renewing them for at least 3 years just to be on the safe side.

•••
Every time i think about it, i just come to same conclusion: when i sell some domains i got recently like the LLLL.coms , the premium LLLL.nets or those L-LL/LL-L babies for a profit, then i'm searchin to buy something else to profit out, so why just do not stick with them as their value is still going up ? Keep them at least 2-3 years and sell some for profit.

:$: :$: :$: I do also think this is the final buyout. :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:

•••
I have only one: V-VI.com.
V stands for Five, VI stands for Six. so "V-VI" is "5-6" :)

•••
diddie said:
Every time i think about it, i just come to same conclusion: when i sell some domains i got recently like the LLLL.coms , the premium LLLL.nets or those L-LL/LL-L babies for a profit, then i'm searchin to buy something else to profit out, so why just do not stick with them as their value is still going up ? Keep them at least 2-3 years and sell some for profit.

These are holders. For a couple of years or so, their value will rise on aftermarket, but more importantly you are more likely to find endusers, especially when the supply goes and they cant handreg any variant. :imho: :sold:

•••
diddie said:

Makes sense to me. I used to just buy and sell domains all my rare domains. However, I realized that I was missing out on long term appreciation. So I went into my domain name console and set up a lot of file folders to organize everything.

Names I will never sell are names I believe will go up in value at least $25 per year. Those are placed in the Hold Category. Names I think will only go up the amount of their registration fee are put in the Sell Category.
In my domain management console I have set up all my domains in portfolios.
General File Folders
All Hold
All Sell

Subcategory File Folders
LLLL Hold
LLLL Sell
L-LL Hold
L-LL Sell
N-NN Hold
N-NN Sell
LL-LL Hold
LL-LL Sell
L-L-L Hold
L-L-L Sell
etc., etc.,

Meanwhile all of my domains in the hold category I spend time optimizing, developing websites, etc., so they can pay for themselves. The sell domains get minimum attention.

Now, whenever I buy a domain name I immediately place it into the appropriate folders, this saves me a lot of time and headache.

•••
Great idea to stay organised. Any particular application your using for this?

•••
I would like to know the same thing, Basement asked, Also Thanks for the lists Bluebecker, I greatly appreciate it!

•••
Basement said:
Great idea to stay organised. Any particular application your using for this?

I'd advise using Moniker as a registrar anyway as they are best and safest, but their management panel makes it easy to sey up subfolders, scary actually how similar me and 4ltr.org do it
I'm guessing he uses Moniker too?

i don't do it for buy and sell holders, but have L-L-L.com, LL-LL.com , ETC

•••
I prefer Name.com due to the lower reg fee.
I organise everything in an Excel file as of now :)

•••
arnie said:
I'd advise using Moniker as a registrar anyway as they are best and safest, but their management panel makes it easy to sey up subfolders, scary actually how similar me and 4ltr.org do it
I'm guessing he uses Moniker too?

i don't do it for buy and sell holders, but have L-L-L.com, LL-LL.com , ETC

what regfee for .coms do you get at Moniker?

I have $7.05 at godaddy for .coms ($7.20 for .net). Was planning to move to moniker, but was quoted higher regfee for .coms

•••
Moniker costs $6.04 per .net or at least used to until a new pricing started where they hiked it up by 70 cents or so per set of 3.
Use Name.com, they charge only $5.99 for .com and .net registration. I switched to them recently and my experience has been flawless.

•••
$7.33 last time i looked for coms

$1 privacy amongst many other things
But then Monte caddies for me when we go Golf :sold:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back