IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just had 3 sales on Godaddy

ReplaceCreditCard(com) $997
ReplaceCreditCards(com) $997

I bought them because I thought they could be used to make the case for mobile wallets. It will be interesting to see if the buyer will use them for that. Used godaddy coupons to buy them so I am happy with the sales.

VirtualLoyaltyCard(com) $997

Virtual Loyalty Cards will be used on phones inside mobile wallets.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Last edited:
•••
Was able to pick up this 12yr old domain,

OPS.png

A few months ago OnlinePaymentProcessing.com sold for $8,500

:)

•••

I bought them because I thought they could be used to make the case for mobile wallets. It will be interesting to see if the buyer will use them for that. Used godaddy coupons to buy them so I am happy with the sales.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Excellent sales, congrats!

Cheers

Stu

•••
nfcwatches / com :blink:
nfcwatch / com

Thanks,

Jason

•••

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

wow you got more from those then what was considered the killer domain in this thread " onlinewallet.com "

I think looking at whois mrcurly sold onlinewallet.com $700 buyer got the deal of the year.

•••
The domain was offered to everyone on 4 different forums, no-one wanted it.

Sold it for $700 , then a week later I brokered the domain to the present owner for $3,250

Cheers

•••
for a $buck each:
• eMobileCommerce(.)com
• MobileBidding(.)com

Last edited:
•••
First domain grab of 2013

GD Coupon Code *check
GD Groupon Credit *check
Total cost N/A !!!

Transfer Jet Technology(com)

•••
Sold inwallet.com $350. Fess up if you bought it :D

•••
•••
I purchased Mobiless.com. Seems a bit strange I reckon but something told me to pull the trigger!

•••
•••
•••
Picked this one up last week,
CSwiper.png

After trying to sell this one for over a month I finally sold it for a low $400

I had 3 potential buyers all low balling me $250, $350 and $400 and none of them willing to give an inch so I finally let it go to the highest offer.

I believe I left at least $500 on the table.

Oh well, move on and reinvest :)

•••
A profit is a profit, and 'swipe' is becoming obsolete due to chip cards.
EMV is even starting to take off in America.

•••
just hit my account:

• MobilePaymentCompanies(.)com

Last edited:
•••
Anybody been watching the CES coverage?

Nfc ovens,
Nfc refridgerators
Nfc remotes
Nfc tvs
ect.

Mobile payments may take another year or two to catch on but a lot of companies are taking advantage of this new tech just as we have predicted.

I for one am seeing a doubling in my parked page unique views and way more 'clicks' with domains relating to nfc, mobile banking, mobile payments ect.

HOlD, Sell, Hold, But don't drop unless you have to- Is my motto. The time is right around the corner if you have invested in this space.

I think (and hope) to see a few significant sales of domains with the term "nfc" in it by the end of 2013.

Wish everyone the best of luck!

•••
Anybody been watching the CES coverage?

Nfc ovens,
Nfc refridgerators
Nfc remotes
Nfc tvs
ect.

Mobile payments may take another year or two to catch on but a lot of companies are taking advantage of this new tech just as we have predicted.

I for one am seeing a doubling in my parked page unique views and way more 'clicks' with domains relating to nfc, mobile banking, mobile payments ect.

HOlD, Sell, Hold, But don't drop unless you have to- Is my motto. The time is right around the corner if you have invested in this space.

I think (and hope) to see a few significant sales of domains with the term "nfc" in it by the end of 2013.

Wish everyone the best of luck!

Me personally, i focused on Mobile Payments, Mobile Commerce and mCommerce, TCommerce over nfc and wallets because:

1) - a lot of the functionality of nfc can be performed by other technologies already in existence, which leads me to..

2) - nfc WILL eventually be replaced by something - and when it does - Mobile Payments, Mobile Commerce, MCommerce and TCommerce will STILL be the goal for that new tech.

While NFC is a cool technology without a doubt - the actuality is, it's really nothing more than a 'vehicle' to something bigger... mobile payments... etc..

NFC Oven?... it's an oven!
NFC Fridge?... it's a fridge - that - by the way - allows for NFC technology... i sure hope no one ran out for NFC appliance names.

I see a sector like NFC and think the best names to focus on are mainly the service related industries and not the actual products... products will be a big waste of money when it comes to NFC

... NFC phones?.. it's a phone!
.. like GPS phone(?)... or video phone... or even camera phone (?) (?)... all just a phone.

Focus on NFC Services and the companies that can actually use those names as brands for where the money will be.

.. just my two cents for what it's worth here.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Disney World goes with RFID payment bracelets

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01/14/dismey_rfid/

Disney World is going RFID, replacing tickets and wallets with pay-by-bonk wrist bands, and offering an enhanced service for those who want to be greeted by name around the park.

The basic service, MyMagic+, is an RFID wristband which identifies each punter, allowing them to store FastPasses and upload credit card details so they can buy stuff without thinking (more than $50 requires a PIN) - and so that Disney can stalk you around the park and "customise" the experience, or, more excitingly, so that Buzz Lightyear can greet you by name almost as if you really were an individual.

•••
•••
I got a $1500 offer on this wallet .com

W2W.png

I countered but I haven't heard back yet.

•••
pending sale... mobile wallet name $2000

payment received....

Sold: xxxxxxxwallet.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Looking to sell NearFieldPayment.com so if anyone is interested please PM me. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back