IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The buyer stole that. Great purchase!

I agree Keith, I think that will more than triple in value in years to come

•••
R*o*b*o*W*a*l*l*e*t dot com $1,800
Sold at Sedo(Buy now).

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
Thanks to beacons increasing the interest in contactless technology, NFC is starting to really take off. But the applications of NFC technology that are talked about today may not be the same as what was hyped 5 years ago.

•••
•••
I like THAT news, seeing I have a couple, "Wallet," domain names . . .

It's true! Wallets are what we will be paying with in the future. A few days ago I registered ContactlessWallet and BeaconWallets.

•••
There was a reason I had this on my list, I cannot remember why I thought it was good, but I regged it anyway.

SSDWallet
com

•••
BeaconWallets.

Very good name.

I do agree that contactless payment is the way forward. Adoption of it is growing steadily especially here in Europe.

•••
Very good name.

I do agree that contactless payment is the way forward. Adoption of it is growing steadily especially here in Europe.

BeaconWallets is OK, but it's not as brandable as the singular form. I've personally just decided that I'm no loner going to register the plural if I can't secure the singular first. For branding reasons, very few serious businesses will want to buy the plural if the singular is already in use, unless the singular form is the correct or more preferred spelling of the word (example: I'd rather have Singles than Single for a dating domain)

•••
My thoughts exactly but didnt want to detract from the fact that its a good name. I know you would have preferred the singular. Still not a bad investment all things considered. Good luck with it

•••
•••
Are there any wallet domain sales?
I am holding B2BWallet and WalletOnGo dot com for a while.

•••
Are there any wallet domain sales?
I am holding B2BWallet and WalletOnGo dot com for a while.

I like B2BWallet.com and with lots of reported "B2B" sales (B2BCloud.com sold for $20,000 for example) I think theres hope for this one, especially if the word "Wallet" really gets adopted. Apple renaming their "Passbook" to "Wallet" can only help too

WalletOnGo I'm not so sure about, WalletOnTheGo would be better

•••
Hey thanks Giles for your review.
I had this both domain for a year and half. renewed it (those are among my FIVE renewals ;) )
Google have goWallet that motivated me to renew WalletOnGo, Though i like your view about it.
B2BWallet is not getting the love needed. I have mailed couple of endusers with B2B wallet service but i have been knocking on the locked doors. Will hold that for sure.

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't know if this domain fits this section 100% but I regged MyDigitalCash in king and its currently one of my highest traffic domains.

•••
•••
•••
Just saw a good sale on namebio - not mine though

telepay.com 30,000 USD 2015-10-13 Flippa

•••
Couple more on namebio - not me

taptic.de 1,890 USD 2015-10-14 Sedo

coinloft.com 2,500 USD 2015-10-14 Sedo

•••
Couple of really interesting sales on namebio today, not ones of mine

socialpayment.com 396 USD 2015-10-17 GoDaddy

socialpayments.com 400 USD 2015-10-17 GoDaddy

I'd have thought the singular a lot better, or is payments good?

•••
I have one which can suite a similar category domain. World of mobile money transactions is definitely exciting.
mTransaction.com

•••
Another on namebio, not me

paypro.com 17,007 USD 2015-10-21 Sedo

Still wondering, do people think *payment.com or *payments.com is better?
I'd prefer the singular or better yet just *pay.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back