Domain Empire

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What's next after NFCRing? NFCwatch, NFCband, NFCPendant ;)

Actually, www.BlueFlyNetworks.com is developing an NFC ecosystem based on healthcare scenario that connects the whole chain of healthcare services... patients, doctors, pharmacists, pharmaceutical distribution, insurance companies, etc... through NFC technology.

NFC Forum Issues First Health Care Technical Specification

There is a lot more to NFC than just payments...

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

In regards to NFC advancement, take a look at the list of members of the NFC Forum here;
http://www.nfc-forum.org/member_companies/

Quite an impressive list of players...

Last edited:
•••
Hi, I have the domains QR.gt and QR.pn.
QR is a growing and extremly popular tech keyword. But still I can not sale this domains. Does anyone know where I could offer them and sell fast? I cant belive they are worthless since for a company I already searched for such a domain.

•••
Even the best keywords can be hard to sell in emerging extensions.
And QR is not what I call a 'top' keyword, it is an industry niche keyword.

Besides:
QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional barcode) first designed for the automotive industry in Japan

There is another way to look at it: if the domains won't ever sell, how much are they really worth ?

•••
Jumped on the bandwagon with a few handreg'd but will see how it pans out

Last edited:
•••
Free - as in beer - Guiness for NFC users in the UK who tap the tap
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07/26/guinness_rewards_early_adopters_with_a_free_pint/

It's a competition, and only available in 20 pubs around the UK, as NFC World explains, so not everyone who bonks their handset against the specially-equipped taps will get a free pint.

But it's worth entering - if only to see the faces of one's iPhone-owning contemporaries as their lack of cutting-edge wireless tech excludes them from entering.

They also mention a McDonalds NFC Happy Table in Singapore.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just regged:
e-Wallet dot info

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
Just noticed NFCGroup.com sold last week for $2,150

•••
NFC isn't going to take off unless shops get devices so you can actually use it for paying. Otherwise NFC will suffer bluetooth's fate.

•••
Thanks.
I'd been looking at bonkmobile and mobilebonk for a bit. Finally regged them!
Bonk or Bank? In Australia bonk has another meaning!!!

•••
e-Money dot info

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
•••
a quick bump here - Google has bought Bump

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/sep/17/google-bump-smartphone-apple-airdrop

Google is buying Bump, an app which allows smartphone users to send pictures, contacts or other files to each other by bumping them together.

Bump was initially made available on Apple's iPhone as a substitute for NFC - Near Field Communications - technology which enables the same functionality on Android and other NFC-equipped smartphones.

And Google Wallet now works without NFC

Today, Google announced it's rolling out a new version of the Google Wallet app for all phones running Android 2.3 or higher. This makes the app compatible with the majority of Android handsets. Previously the app required an NFC chip with a secure element, something only Nexus devices and about 12 other phones had. Carriers had been declaring all-out war on Google Wallet, with three of the big four (Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile) banning it outright from their phones in favor of ISIS, a competing solution that has yet to be released.
http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013...rsion-of-google-wallet-dumps-nfc-requirement/

•••
And Google Wallet now works without NFC

I never thought that NFC domains were a good investment. Seems as though "tap" is much better IMO.

•••
•••
I've had some interest on tap-x dot com.
Would love some feedback as to its value...

•••
SOLD!
• Mobile (|) Payments (|) Service (.) com
$1,900
Buy It Now @ Sedo
$0.99 hand reg last year
:)

•••
I've had some interest on tap-x dot com.
Would love some feedback as to its value...

I have agreed what I think is a good sale price. Will let you all know once gone through.

•••
SOLD!
• Mobile (|) Payments (|) Service (.) com
$1,900
Buy It Now @ Sedo
$0.99 hand reg last year
:)

Nice sale !

I still have mobilewalletservice(s).com and digitalwalletservice(s).com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back