IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just an idea: do they own the right domain name?

They wont use a new domain, companies will just use their existing website to launch a new product

•••
Just landed in my account

MobileWallet.me

•••
•••
•••
•••
got two DawtComs:

OnlinePayers
PayersOnline

%%-

•••
Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Thanks & Good Luck !

Ditto.
I have a couple of obscure mobilewallets rotting away on sedo!!!

mobilewallets.mx
mobilewallets.ws
mobile-wallets.us
mobile-wallet.in
mobile-wallets.in

•••
Got an offer for Cashless.biz. Pushed it to Godaddy auction. Now I'm not sure it's the right thing to do. :sigh:

Any update about this one? :blink:

•••
Picked up a drop -

nfccharging / com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

That doesnt resolve to anythng

But to be honest, even if thye did, thats just one company and its more of a URL tner than anything else

•••
Last edited:
•••
I don´t quite understand you. V.me is an outstanding unique website.

Once again: https://www.v.me/

My fault, I couldn't access that site before, I can now

Not many large companies do this though

•••
Recently sold on Sedo.com

Not mine

MobileRecharge.com - € 10,000

Multi-Touch - $1,250

•••
Not many large companies do this though
Right, but sometimes these companies would do well to reg their products as domain names.

Example: Turkcell launches the TurkcellWallet
http://www.fiercewireless.com/europe/press-releases/turkcell-launches-most-advanced-mobile-wallet-solution-works-all-mobile-pho
Why didn´t they reg at least the .com?

I wonder how long it takes to see this taken by a domainer. Then the company has to pay much more, be it for the domain purchase or attorney/WIPO fees. They could do nothing, too. But is it good for a brand to see product websites parked or dead?
[Attention folks: Trademark!]

•••
Right, but sometimes these companies would do well to reg their products as domain names.

Example: Turkcell launches the TurkcellWallet
http://www.fiercewireless.com/europe...all-mobile-pho
Why didn´t they reg at least the .com?

I wonder how long it takes to see this taken by a domainer. Then the company has to pay much more, be it for the domain purchase or attorney/WIPO fees. They could do nothing, too. But is it good for a brand to see product websites parked or dead?
[Attention folks: Trademark!]

I agree, I wish more companies would do this, but it just doesn't work and they aren't interested in them. I have tried this many times before and approached companies with "exact" product domains and they don't want them, unless they can get it for $100 and then its hardly worth it for us as domainers.

•••
•••
Thanks Keith, having sales in this niche (although small) is all good and money in the wallet to buy a nice aftermarket domain. 2 domains I have now sold in the past week totaling $1,630 ( that's if TouchToPay has no more bids and sells for $750) it soon adds up. Only 150 more to sell, lol!

Cheers

•••
Thanks Keith, having sales in this niche (although small) is all good and money in the wallet to buy a nice aftermarket domain. 2 domains I have now sold in the past week totaling $1,630 ( that's if TouchToPay has no more bids and sells for $750) it soon adds up. Only 150 more to sell, lol!

Cheers

Congrats! Did you buy SocialVouchers.com recently? I own SocialVoucher.com.

•••
I'm putting my money on location based payment systems winning out over tapping systems. They just make far more sense and the security issues are the same either way. It's all part of the same market but I think it ties to other programs better than the tap system. Not sure how the wallet concept fits in - that's something different.

Curious what others think.

Must say that the tap tiles are finally something that I've read about that intrigues me about NFC. Thanks for whoever posted that first.

Sold

.com

geopayme
geopayit

$750 each to same buyer

Thanks buddy !!

•••
•••
•••
One thing's for sure, PP is a Cashless Company... B-)

CashlessCo.com is still available.

I picked up CashlessForum a couple of weeks back.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

just noticed that Deutsche Telekom AG own -

Cashless.de

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back