Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I registered TEXTMATES.ME a few months ago and thought of creating a "personals" website where users can look for "textmates" or SMS pals. Textmates are huge in my country. So far, I've been too busy with my other projects to work on this one. Any suggestions and ideas for that domain name?

•••
my first me domain

Sticker / ME any thoughts?

•••
these currently available:

LLLL.me and Fifteen.me

just sold aba.me for $90 :)

•••
I have these:

CyberWarrior.me
Marigold.me

•••
.Me New Reg. Best Price?

Who is selling cheapest dot .me now for new registrations?

Thanks!

•••
•••
anyone interested in the following:

LLLL.me

•••
I own:
scammed (.) me
kontakt (.) me

•••
marijuanadelivery.me

Jan/14 Colorado Recreational Marijuana Stores open for business!

•••
Dortmund.me, mundial.me any suggestion?

•••
My two .Me's:

3Dprinting.me
3Dprints.me

•••
Looking for opinions. Should I develop, short, keep, or drop?:

Deed.me
Mattress.me
Toner.me
Pea.me
Once.me
Built.me
Spree.me

Thanks for your help.

•••
Looking for opinions. Should I develop, short, keep, or drop?:

Deed.me
Mattress.me
Toner.me
Pea.me
Once.me
Built.me
Spree.me

Thanks for your help.

Built.me and Spree.me are brandable in my eyes, and could make cool sites with the right ideas.

I would release the rest back into the sea.

;)

•••
I would agree on what .NJ said, but I believe once.me is also a good domain name with good idea.

•••
ONCE is huge in Spain - it runs the giant lottery - check out once.es

•••
ONCE is huge in Spain - it runs the giant lottery - check out once.es

Once in spanish is the number 11.
They run a social services site like for donations and volunteer...
No lottery, they are ranked 2742 in spain so they are not that huge. Any way I think you should stick to once in english... Once upon a time... :)

•••
Once in spanish is the number 11.
They run a social services site like for donations and volunteer...
No lottery, they are ranked 2742 in spain so they are not that huge. Any way I think you should stick to once in english... Once upon a time... :)

The ONCE I'm familiar with is the now despanded pro cycling team which (sadly) had the distinction of having the most convicted dopers in all of professional cycling in the 1995-2005 era.

Once upon a time...I was thinking about something like that. Thank You.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Built.me and Spree.me are brandable in my eyes, and could make cool sites with the right ideas.

I would release the rest back into the sea.

;)

The funny thing is, if you go by estibot values, Toner and Mattress are both worth ~$3500, the others substantially less. However, I do agree with your assessment of Built and Spree.

Deed.me keeps growing on me.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
•••
Deed.me keeps growing on me.

I like the looks of Deed.me too.

But sometimes looks can only go so far.

I learned that a long time ago with certain ladies.

:O

•••
Last edited:
•••
I have Traductor(.)me (translator in Spanish)

Millions of Searches on Google for "traductor"

•••
I'd appreciate your opinions on the domain:

Greening.me

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
Does anyone understand why owc.me would be valued at $1400 by Estibot ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back