IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am about to buy a LLL (dot) me
How much is worth to make an fair offer ?
Sold one LLL.me (with 2 repeated letters) for $3,500.
Up to $300 from resellers - my stats on Sedo.

Last edited:
•••
•••
is BusinessWomen.me worth to keep?

Most of TwoWord.Me are difficult sells. There are hardly any above the three digit threshold.

•••
Ticket.me sold for $9,600 and Beep.me for $2050 at Sedo. (not mine)

•••
•••
I think beep me sold too cheaply.

•••
I own a small % of NNN.me names which I will have to wait 4-5 yrs IMO before they have any value but that graphic is promising

•••
^ ehhh id cancel that auto-renew on them.
That's all

•••
$5.59 Reg / $11.96 Transfer @Domain.com

…with promocode TEKZILLA (20% OFF).

Last edited:
•••
Noticed some merchants pushing v.me by Visa, see attachment:

"For a limited time Sierra Trading Post is offering free shipping when customers purchase using V.me by Visa."

Attachments

• vme.gif
    vme.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 59
•••
•••
Linkedin dot me
More than 16 M GMS

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
Recently picked up Qwk/me from expiring auction

•••
•••
884.me for sale

(2 number repeater)
Hey There -

•••
Linkedin dot me
More than 16 M GMS

you may want to read up about latest MS, Twitter, FB etc activities in the field of protecting their brands from keyword addicted domainers :)

..multiple trademarks (see http://tess2.uspto.gov)

best of luck

•••
girl me is at Sedo with a $30,000 bid.

•••
No wonder it was dropped few times already.

you may want to read up about latest MS, Twitter, FB etc activities in the field of protecting their brands from keyword addicted domainers :)

..multiple trademarks (see http://tess2.uspto.gov)

best of luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
vsp

lll, what about the VSP (dot) Me, value or not?

Attachments

• estibot_value_VSP_me_1400_bucks.png
    estibot_value_VSP_me_1400_bucks.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 25
•••
lll, what about the VSP (dot) Me, value or not?

if you registered it just because it's 3L "all premium letters" .me then it's no more than another random reg with 99.9% probability of not leading to a sale on no market/buyers

if on the other hand you know a person/company in Montenegro with these letters as their initials/acronym/name dreaming of owning this particular domain then you should know better and it's you who is to tell us about any possible value

imho

•••
Just With .Me

any thought?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back