IT.COM

The LLL.com sales report & discussion thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We need this one too guys :)

This guide will also help LLLL.com holders to understand more the value of their 4 letters .com based on how expensive the similar 3 letters .com are.

http://3character.com/priceguide.html

Pricing Guide for 3-Letter (Composed Of Letters Only) Domains:

Current Observed Minimum Wholesale Price (regardless of letter combo) as of February 1, 2008:

3-Letter .com - $6700 (+ $300 since January 1, 2008 report)

But I consider their guide a bit old since they are not taking in consideration the emergenging countries that appreciate other letters and as we have run a poll here several times lately, the majority of people consider the letters U
and W to be Premium letters.

Let`s have a look at some recent LLL.com sales as reported from NameBio.com :

nak.com $27,135 2007-12-22 SEDO.com
nyz.com $10,605 2007-12-19 tdnam
utw.com $10,100 2007-12-10 SEDO.com
via.com $157,500 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
cgf.com $14,500 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
vkx.com $6,200 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
mje.com $10,734 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
okf.com $8,500 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
our.com $60,000 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
kxr.com $7,101 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
lhg.com $13,613 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
wae.com $10,099 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
hya.com $7,499 2007-12-06 SEDO.com
yrd.com $9,100 2007-12-05 SEDO.com
vfk.com $15,750 2007-11-29 AfterNic.com
qee.com $10,882 2007-11-27 SEDO.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
auction was cancelled. owner play it nicely letting it expire and go to the auction to see what people would offer.

never stops amazing me why GoDaddy makes expired auctions on domains that are not truly expired...

regards,
tonecas

•••
auction was cancelled. owner play it nicely letting it expire and go to the auction to see what people would offer.

never stops amazing me why GoDaddy makes expired auctions on domains that are not truly expired...

regards,
tonecas

Yes, this is ridiculous. Happens all the time.

They are not exactly gaining credibility in the aftermarket with this practice and uncontrolled auctions such as the wan.com one.

•••
unless it has escaped my monitorization,
another domain snag by the unfair competitors and warehousers at Enom.

SNX.COM was expired for that it seems by death of the owner. before it went to expired auction it was removed from the queue and it is now for sale by the Enom's warehousing arm Acquirethisname.com

until when will the community let yet this scheme run and realize the unfair competition being made on us all?

regards,
tonecas

No one then has any concern for the estate? Maybe a wife/husband needs funeral expenses covered? Maybe its a shared name that renewal forgot due to circumstances? Maybe its a charitable donation? Even just a daughters boob job etc etc.

All we care about is equal access to
death profits? Everyone tracks names and lands etc hoping for death profits. It's sad. ill make money as soon as that guy drops dead...youll see.

•••
this is of no interest but I have helped widows recover their expired domains also... this is not the essence of the problem. Enom, or any other registrar, doesn't have any rights whatsoever to the domains, less take their ownership or make money selling them. it is so blatantly unscrupulous, conflicting of interest and unfair competition that it never seems to amaze me how this is still accepted. even only by a selfish point of view, the domaining community should have taken pressure measures by now. one day it will come back to hunt us. maybe when registrars realize that they can take an even bigger piece of the action and start going bid on other auctions loaded with money made by selling domains this way people will take notice...

regards,
tonecas

•••
Any idea on how much fwb.com will worth?

Estibot appraised it at 186,000. I think it's a little far fetch.

Thanks in advance for any info/estimate.

Regards,

Alex

•••
Any idea on how much fwb.com will worth?

Estibot appraised it at 186,000. I think it's a little far fetch.

Thanks in advance for any info/estimate.

Regards,

Alex

Hard to say. I assume it's getting that due to search results for Friends with benefits? Definitely not more than low $xx,xxx to a reseller IMO.

•••
qbx.com sold for $4,507 on GoDaddy auctions. but, alas, as with another 4 CCC.com domains from the same owner has not changed hands.

AFAIK the auctions had no reserve.

regards,
tonecas

•••
fxt.com 7,500 euros ($9,300) at Sedo auction, but reserve not met.

•••
•••
yet again, another WTF from NameJet and team.

RGH.COM was expired after the owner had bankrupt 10 years back. the managing company was a trustee in charge of selling the assets. however, the managing contact let the domain expire or so it seems.

the domain went into auction and it was won by the same person of NAQ.COM, this time for $10,000.

however, the domain is now showing with WHOIS privacy but, as it is usual with NetSol dumb service, the privacy leeks the name of the owner. low and behold, it is Andrew Rosener who came out second in the auction...

for complete fairness, the domain is on-hold which means something fishy is going on and still being processed.

regards,
tonecas

NAQ.com reportedly sold for $20k.

so, another laundry end with success.

regards,
tonecas

•••
If it's not a sale then why do you list it?

General observation of things related to lll.com:

The LLL.com sales report & discussion thread

•••
•••
Have just been awarded UMX.com as the winning bidder at an auction. I like the combination and order of the letters. Seems graphicaly balanced, brandable.
Any ideas on resell value? Or would my time better be spent seeking an end user?

Acronym means :
Unreal Music (a digital music track for Unreal-engine games)
Universal Macro Extender

Possible Combinations:
Universal Mail Exchange

•••
•••
•••
fcj.com - $4,650 DNF

several sales after being caught on 02/12. I count 3 so resell prices going on.

regards,
tonecas

•••
pkv.com gets 15,000 GBP bid on Sedo. (not my domain)

•••
alas, xeh.com, xzv.com and uxz.com auctions did not go through again, and are back for more.

regards,
tonecas

•••
zvr.com on 4.cn went for $3,487 today and it looks like there may be a few more lll.coms to go in that range in the next couple of days

Last edited:
•••
Namejet:

xeh.com $3,100
xzv.com $3,100 (Marta Mulder,Pedro Ferro,Domainempire,...)
uxz.com $3,325

regards,
tonecas

•••
GoDaddy expired:

kfx.com $3,130

regards,
tonecas

•••
Another domain snagged. until when???

another domain that was snagged behind the curtains: ONB.com

the previous owner was a financial institution that bankrupt with the 2008/2009 crisis.

the domain has been listed in pending release list at NameJet and the real owner didn't seem interested in keeping it or selling it so the domain should have been release to the public.

so it seems DirectNic has retain the domain to themselves and is already pointing the name servers to their business partners at voodoo.com. the domain is still on-hold however.

an easy and lucrative way of doing business. all ends well.

regards,
tonecas

•••
SnapNames:

vzg.com $3,452

regards,
tonecas

•••
does anyone knows if NameJet now finances domain acquisitions?

I was browsing recent auctions and found that:
eqf.com $4,008
ekq.com $3,603
ouj.com $4,233
lbq.com $4,406 (another winner with the above winner getting in second place)

are listed now in this account:
NameJet, LLC
Holding Account NameJet ([email protected])

nmq.com $4,507
zvy.com $3,502
are from same winner but have WHOIS privacy protection so not sure if they have been paid.

Merry Christmas,
tonecas

•••
does anyone knows if NameJet now finances domain acquisitions?

I was browsing recent auctions and found that:
eqf.com $4,008
ekq.com $3,603
ouj.com $4,233
lbq.com $4,406 (another winner with the above winner getting in second place)

are listed now in this account:
NameJet, LLC
Holding Account NameJet ([email protected])

nmq.com $4,507
zvy.com $3,502
are from same winner but have WHOIS privacy protection so not sure if they have been paid.

Merry Christmas,
tonecas
I assume this shady business happens with all domains at NJ, not just LLL. Does anyone bother to contact them for answers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back