IT.COM

Godaddy Closed my account permanently

NameSilo
Watch

al138

Impact
hi...
i'm new on this forum. and i think maybe someone can enlighten me for what just happen to me.
i have this account on godaddy for years, i have so many valuable premium domains on my account, until suddenly i got a notification from Digital Crimes Unit Godaddy. note : ***.org has been suspended. and my account has been closed

i've tried to reply to their email, but they keep replying the same content of their first email. note that All products and services will be made unavailable permanently.

everyday i keep contacting the customer support regarding this issue, but it seems like a dead end...
the CS team always direct me with resetting password, etc, and ask me to wait for days, and even after the days end, they repeat the same instruction over and over again. and tell me to not worry, that my account will be open again.

i have 279 domains on my account, and most of them are premium. do they do something "fishy" with my account?
oh, fyi, they changed my domain's nameservers now, so most of them are down. cant be accessible online.
and i also have some domains on auction. and i still get email notification for someone send an offer for the domains. but nothing i can do with it, since i cant login to my account.

perhaps someone can enlight me with this issue.

thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hi...
i'm new on this forum. and i think maybe someone can enlighten me for what just happen to me.
i have this account on godaddy for years, i have so many valuable premium domains on my account, until suddenly i got a notification from Digital Crimes Unit Godaddy. note : ***.org has been suspended. and my account has been closed

i've tried to reply to their email, but they keep replying the same content of their first email. note that All products and services will be made unavailable permanently.

everyday i keep contacting the customer support regarding this issue, but it seems like a dead end...
the CS team always direct me with resetting password, etc, and ask me to wait for days, and even after the days end, they repeat the same instruction over and over again. and tell me to not worry, that my account will be open again.

i have 279 domains on my account, and most of them are premium. do they do something "fishy" with my account?
oh, fyi, they changed my domain's nameservers now, so most of them are down. cant be accessible online.
and i also have some domains on auction. and i still get email notification for someone send an offer for the domains. but nothing i can do with it, since i cant login to my account.

perhaps someone can enlight me with this issue.

thank you in advance.
Hi @al138
Unfortunately, there's not much we can do to help on an open forum. While it may be the account you're liaising with, we recommend reaching out to [email protected].

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back