NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last night, Heat handled the Pacers, up 2-1.

Tonight, we have the Spurs up 3-0, looking to sweep and rest their old NBA bones for the Heat.

As I said earlier, it's looking like a Heat/Spurs Final. I think Timmy wanted to play one more year, but if they somehow manage to win, he should retire. Go out on top. Manu Ginóbili is 35, best years are behind him, he's slowing breaking down. Parker is only 31, but he's playing a long time, playing Pro ball in France at 17. He's got a lot of miles on him. This is really the Spurs last and best run at another title for this group.
Thanks for the update JB Lions! Even I could understand it..lol

Did I really start a new page, according to my set up, I did..and if I know that I would have included a pic maybe of a Detroit Red Wing fan...

•••
Some one here is not a lover of bacon.

Bacon covered meatloaf.
Saw that on the cooking channel today.
Not just bacon on top.
No, they make a mat of bacon intertwined.
Then lay the meatloaf on top and then wrap the bacon around.
I may go back to liking meatloaf if done this way.
Wife said to me, in your dreams!
But then relented and said, you do the bacon part and then the wrapping part.
So might have a go at this later this week.

Wife found a bag of chocolate marshmallows.
So have good snack for later.

•••
•••
Then lay the meatloaf on top and then wrap the bacon around.
I may go back to liking meatloaf if done this way.
Wife said to me, in your dreams!
But then relented and said, you do the bacon part and then the wrapping part.
Nice compromise!
I like bacon..especially when I cook my eggs in bacon grease!

As of this posting...Detroit Redwings and Chicago Black Hawks are tied 1-1 at the end of the first period...will Detroit take out Chicago tonight!

Update
Chicago 4 Detroit 3 FINAL going to be a game seven!

Last edited:
•••
This is the only meaningful thread left on Namepros. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. And also, who is the guy hacking the forum theme into oblivion?

•••
I know...this is the best damn thread on not only namepros, but all other forums.

More BACON OVERLOAD....only in this thread...

BACON WRAPPED BRISKET!

•••
Ever start to comment on a thread and go "nah - total waste of effort" and hit cancel? I do that a lot on the Search Engines topics.

Anyone who actually believes that the only sites that get hit in a Google update are either doing something "bad", or they're "low quality" sites - Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the easter bunny dropped by to sell you a bridge.

Wife found a bag of chocolate marshmallows.
So have good snack for later.

Please tell me you didn't wrap them in ... bacon???

•••
Please tell me you didn't wrap them in ... bacon???
Hot bacon strip on chocolate marshmellows wouldn't that make a bacon Smore?

•••
It would make graham crackers so much more tasty if one did put good bacon and the chocolate marshmallows between two of them.

Oh, these marshmallows are little squares, so the above is an excellent venue to use them.

•••
the tooth fairy ...dropped by to sell you a bridge.

Now I know what she does with all the teeth she collects.... she's a damn reseller!

•••
Say what you will, Rachel "mancow" Maddow is entertaining.
And sometimes, tells some great truths and stories.

Like now, the whole Liberty Reserve money laundering scheme.

•••
uh oh, Pacers up 5 with 1:30 left. Lebron came back hit a 3, Pacers come back hit a 2. Lebron commits offensive foul, fouls out.

Pacers win, 2-2.

LeFlop

iIRG57Odbxk9x.gif

D-Flop

wadefloppin_medium.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
I see Wal-Mart has offered jobs to every veteran who has been honorably discharged in the last 12 months. Say they expect to hire around 100k.

http://walmartcareerswithamission.com/commitment.aspx

Congratulations on successfully serving in the military.. Welcome to our minimum wage job. Can you give us a week while we find a reason to fire this other guy - don't worry, we can't get rid of him he doesn't get benefits or anything.. he's just hourly,

I think I'll go on vacation until Johname comes back..

•••
Adding to my previous rant:

If you post to say you "don't know about" reciprocal links, you look like a total a** when your signature reads "SEO Expert India."

(Dead giveaway that you're either a bot or a total idiot)

Jobs at Walmart for returning veterans = kind of a non-gift. Like a bag of s*** in your mailbox. Makes for a good press release though.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Say what you will, Rachel "mancow" Maddow is entertaining.
And sometimes, tells some great truths and stories.

Like now, the whole Liberty Reserve money laundering scheme.

Why do "conservatives" continuously use derogatory names for people they disagree with politically?

"Mancow" has nothing to do with politics; it's just a cheap shot,

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Congratulations on successfully serving in the military.. Welcome to our minimum wage job. Can you give us a week while we find a reason to fire this other guy - don't worry, we can't get rid of him he doesn't get benefits or anything.. he's just hourly,

At least it's something. You never know. Having a $10 an hour job might be the difference between survival and suicide.

And it might encourage other companies who pay more to make some offers of their own. Would be a nice change to see Exxon actually do something humanitarian with their billions of profit.

•••
Why do "conservatives" continuously use derogatory names for people they disagree with politically?

"Mancow" has nothing to do with politics; it's just a cheap shot,

Perhaps he meant to say "Madcow".... or does that sound worse?

Hey Verbster, you don't seem to miss an opportunity to take cheap shots at Sarah Palin as well. :D

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

uh oh, Pacers up 5 with 1:30 left. Lebron came back hit a 3, Pacers come back hit a 2. Lebron commits offensive foul, fouls out.

Pacers win, 2-2.

LeFlop

iIRG57Odbxk9x.gif

D-Flop

wadefloppin_medium.gif
For an instant there I thought I was watching a soccer game.

•••
I do ignore him as he is just a cow.

Hahahahahhaa...

But I love the way some in here are very down on wally world and them hiring vets.

Geesh....

•••
I think it's great that they're hiring vets. In general though, they have a reputation for treating their employees like crap, not paying a liveable wage, and playing games with scheduling to keep workers' hours just under the threshold where they would qualify for benefits. Maybe I'm cynical but I don't think this is a selfless gesture.

They also heavily cut staff in the past few years, to the point where it was affecting their bottom line. Hmmm - give away jobs to fix that mistake and quickly get bodies in there again?

Last edited:
•••
Kinda glad that the USA has only two main political parties! If they were three..

Party 1 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about his/her party..
Party 2 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party one..
Party 3 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party one
and two
Party 2 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party one and three
Party1 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party one and two

Non political party supporter post a comment

comment ignored..Party 2 supporter posts a comment (opinion) praising their party..
Party 1 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party two..

(political comments contine ad infinum)..

•••
Key lime marshmallows.

Chocolate twizzlers.

Licorice twizzlers.

Wife said I am stocked up for the next month.

Plus got 20 cents a gallon off on gas on my Hy-Vee card now.

Must build that up more.

•••
Kinda glad that the USA has only two main political parties! If they were three..

Party 1 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about his/her party..
Party 2 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party one..
Party 3 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party one
and two
Party 2 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party one and three
Party1 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party one and two

Non political party supporter post a comment

comment ignored..Party 2 supporter posts a comment (opinion) praising their party..
Party 1 supporter posts a comment (opinion) about evil party two..

(political comments contine ad infinum)..
Sounds like a lot of fun. Italy has lots of political parties with about 60 governments since WW2 and they don't worry too much about it.

•••
Sounds like a lot of fun. Italy has lots of political parties with about 60 governments since WW2 and they don't worry too much about it.

lol..yeah I find Italian politics interesting...fist fights in Parliament, hookers, mistresses..etc

•••
Do not forget the comedians in Italy.
And Fiat. Them things are throwing themselves off cliffs to swim to the USA.

And then, someone in the italian government got smart:
WHAT A BARGAIN! Italy gives North African Muslim refugees 500 Euros (US $642) to go to Germany

The USA should do the same to the illegals here...
Give them $1,000 to go to Canada.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back