IT.COM

alert My partner in LA who was buying SH premiums is a BIG SCAM !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I live in a country where the majority of people are thieves and liars. I live among people to whom I do not belong to. In the offices and industries, my colleagues abused my honesty. They used me as a platform for their own advancement. It was because of these inhuman issues that I had to leave all the unhealthy work communities and look for a way to survive for myself and my family so that I can make money outside of this circle. I did not have enough money to emigrate. My wife didn't agree to immigrate as well.
I faced a lot of difficulties and lost a lot of money because it was the cost I had to pay to learn a new career other than my specialty. In this way, I lost my wife's paternal inheritance house, and there were many days we spent with minimal food.
On the one hand, the government restricted people from accessing services outside of Iran, and on the other hand, foreign governments prohibited us from accessing their high-quality services. With all these problems, when I entered the work environment abroad and worked remotely, there were those who looked down on me. And I have to admit that I found most of the people I have worked with outside my country to be honest and upright people. I was like someone who breathed air underwater only through a straw.

One of my patriots is Mr. Vahid Chitsaz who scammed me !

First time was on 19 Jul 2021 when I met this guy

When I was in the clubhouse for a meeting invitation I got familiar with him. He was searching to buy SH premiums and told me you have good reputations in namepros.com so buy premiums for me and I will give you %20 profitshare due to a call we had there. Our conversations are in whatsapp private and groups which I made with some of domain sellers around the world. Those conversatrions are in our language. He took some of my domains because he renewed them only by my request and never give them back. He abused me. He cheated on me. He wrote in his facebook page " We have to help our patriots !" He is a liar. I promise you. I have more than 380 positive reputations here from 2015. Please don't trust this person. He is proud of his money and where he lives. He is not a good person.

Now I haven't enough moeny to continue. I haven't moeny for my home rental fee. Here economic situations are really bad in every sector.

I also helped @deebong and sent him $206 but he never give back. My domains have been expiring till now

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here are screens of those groups I said about

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

Here I reported him to US OFAC sanction office

unnamed (2).jpg

Here is bulk offers received from sellers

unnamed (7).jpg

Here are some of my domains he renewed and never get them back

unnamed (6).jpg

Attachments

• unnamed (6).jpg
    unnamed (6).jpg
    237 KB · Views: 135
  • unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 107
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
•••
•••
@Saeid Nejati OP who made this thread has 387 NP reviews all 100%; zero red or neutral. You have 110 more reviews than me. Ur Trusted pro.

I feel bad this happened to you.

I hope you get some resolution which is why i’m posting here. I repeat: You trusted NP member with 387 positive reviews; 100% zero red, neutral.

Last edited:
•••
Buddy, I had the same situation, and last week, we had this case here with two others.
You Doxed him + his Child.
I can easily find him, if not - then you have even posted a picture of him.

I learned out of it - even though, this person was not searchable anywhere, I regret it.

@Alfa Mod Team @Echo Mod Team

•••
sorry i have no words for that anymore, this is not ok.
I'm out here, I guess I collected enough warnings already.
but doxxing is one thing, putting someones child in this is just criminal- do it in Europe, you will get big trouble.

•••
but doxxing is one thing, putting someones child in this is just criminal- do it in Europe, you will get big trouble.
i honestly didnt know! Fascinating. Hope u dont get in trouble for warning us. u have good heart.

Last edited:
•••
Why should I get in trouble?
Am I getting my NamePros Account banned?
If this is tolerated here, which is not - then I take it.

I got doxed once; this time, my nephew was 10 months old, and all the pictures with him were spread online.
Do you know what that feeling is?
I guess not.
And OP, as well.

Everyone here is protecting their child; nobody (even the parents), are uploading pictures with the face of the child in Social Media etc.

Copyright to one's own image: The right to one's own image is a so-called ‘highly personal right’. Such a right can only be asserted by oneself and not by another person. This means that children who have not yet reached the age of majority cannot give their own consent for photos of them to be published.
Applies for Germany; And for publishing pictures of other kinds you need the permission of both, mother and father.

Hope YOU get not in trouble for that BS

•••
This whatsapp account is his business account and he is in so many domain communities. He had to care about his child before entering those communities bro

•••
He is in Facebook and Instagram with his child and wife with over 11k followers.

•••
Im just speechless.
How much mone you lost?

1000$?

2000?

5000?

•••
•••
Im just speechless.
How much mone you lost?

1000$?

2000?

5000?
How much I lost ?

He called me and asked about my childs and he wanted to make some vibes with me to abuse me. He is a scammer and his child should also know this. Please consider this when someone publishes his private photo on the Internet, it is no longer considered private

•••
Totally understand, unfortunately, Mods share the same opinion, since 3 of my (lets say "angry tone") got deleted, but none of yours. Should be fine.
Good luck =)

•••
I collected more than 3000 domains for him in two years and he sold more than $85000 in these years. He sold 65 domains and his sales will growing

Last edited:
•••
•••
Saeid Nejati, I feel sorry for you. But, please realize venting anything on this forum won't help you financially. This time will also pass.... Keep faith.

•••
Saeid Nejati, I feel sorry for you. But, please realize venting anything on this forum won't help you financially. This time will also pass.... Keep faith.
I didn't post this for money bro. If someone to be cruel to you what you may do ?

Last edited:
•••
I didn't post this for money bro. If someone to be cruel to you what you may do ?

Karma is a boomerang.
Kindly don't waste time clinging on the past.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back