Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Talk of pool takes me back to the days of going to the university.
Student union and taking money from the kids.

Something that is learned from twitter...
Talk trash about conservatives, and one is ignored.
Talk trash about liberals, and one is called so many colorful names.

But it does pass the time with all those tweets from people who are lost.
Pool is too damn easy... small table and big pocket holes. I like the challenge of snooker and I don't mind all those colorful names... I just enjoy talking trash about "you know who" :]

•••
No, sometime i like to post here when I think there is a tangent in another thread.

I dont want to screw up a serious threads by geting in a tit for tat with 51 over people having their own minds, of course they do. Your use it the best way.

Oh well back to big hooters

VLgcHoDDn4al.jpg

Hah!!!! I thought it was like an I.M. too many convos open and you accidently type your mom with what you wanted to say to your cyber partner... ooops!!!!

Peace,
Cy

•••
Pool is too damn easy... small table and big pocket holes. I like the challenge of snooker and I don't mind all those colorful names... I just enjoy talking trash about "you know who" :]

Snooker....still took the kids money!

Ah, the days of going to OU (go SOONERS).

•••
You play what you find at home. Never touched a snooker table. And are they as big as a tennis court? lol

lol texting mom instead of Cindixxx would be a huge embarrassment

•••
Got a big boob post....
How about a nice little butt post...
ninetymilesqq401h1s7ukafo1_500.jpg

•••

Snooker needs to be 12 ft. Thats too big for a house.

I thought about a 10ft table but they're pricier and special order.

In the end settled for custom table that is just great furniture first and playable second

•••
Original posting http://www.namepros.com/761952-du-johname-and-friends-shoot-sh-234.html#post4498016
answer to DU question

6-b.net
Not sure what .htaccess look like
Installed a paid template
Thanks for the translation...ClueLessCanadian now that is a brandable name!

So, did you get it straightened out?

If so, how?
No didn't get it figured out yet?

Bought a domain..paid for hosting Godaddy, paid for a theme template..added it to godaddy "wordpress"...used Wordpress for my Admin...added template, then bought a "directory" plugin...added it to theme..now site is occasionally not online?

•••
•••
Snooker needs to be 12 ft. Thats too big for a house.

I thought about a 10ft table but they're pricier and special order.

In the end settled for custom table that is just great furniture first and playable second
Never realized you could order non-standard size tables. Played countless hours of snooker when younger. When I got to California they only had those little Pool tables in the Bars and it was so piss easy playing with those big holes. Just "like shelling peas"

•••
Jodi jury cant make a decision, so either a new jury or prosecution gives in and lets her live

•••
6-b.net

Site works fine for me
Thanks for checking...thing is sometimes it goes offline! Thought at first, it was my laptop (old girl paid for herself awhile back) , then it was brought to my attention from a "potential submitter" and I contacted Godaddy and they told me about the "access file" etc.
My next step is to post in the "template" forum...see what they say!
Even if I knew where the ".htaccess" is, sure wouldn't know how to fix it!
Anyway thanks for your time.

•••
Thanks for checking...thing is sometimes it goes offline! Thought at first, it was my laptop (old girl paid for herself awhile back) , then it was brought to my attention from a "potential submitter" and I contacted Godaddy and they told me about the "access file" etc.

.htaccess file is easy to find.
Go to your cpanel, go to web files.
And it will be in the list or you may have to click on html files.

Once you find it, if you have one (just because godaddy says so, you may not have that file at all), then copy/paste what is in the file and let us know.

Or give me a million dollars, or enough to buy a bottle of scotch, and I will or will not fix it.

Traffic on my main blog over 1300 yesterday.
Between all 3 blogs...2500 visitors.
Bet everyone who turned down free or cheap advertising on my blogs are not too happy.

•••
Never realized you could order non-standard size tables. Played countless hours of snooker when younger. When I got to California they only had those little Pool tables in the Bars and it was so piss easy playing with those big holes. Just "like shelling peas"

All sizes:
http://www.fcsnooker.co.uk/table_sizes_room_measurements/room_size_guide.htm

For years I played on a small home table that I'm not even convinced had a slate bed. We used that for YEARS and the dead cushions and slight "lean" became part of the house advantage.

I'm not sure a 10ft would fit in the space (tight). I love snooker though. I find pool much easier but it's good either way.

Jodi jury cant make a decision, so either a new jury or prosecution gives in and lets her live

Couldn't we just kill her and then "not remember" the event.

It's a file (hidden) that manages your directory configuration. It should be in your wordpress root directory.

•••
.htaccess file is easy to find.
Go to your cpanel, go to web files.
And it will be in the list or you may have to click on html files.

Once you find it, if you have one (just because godaddy says so, you may not have that file at all), then copy/paste what is in the file and let us know.

Or give me a million dollars, or enough to buy a bottle of scotch, and I will or will not fix it.

Traffic on my main blog over 1300 yesterday.
Between all 3 blogs...2500 visitors.
Bet everyone who turned down free or cheap advertising on my blogs are not too happy.
Thanks..about this million dollars can it be my currency and 3 bottle (we call them 40 ouncers, not sure of USA equivalent) of Scotch of your choice?

I'm not sure a 10ft would fit in the space (tight). I love snooker though. I find pool much easier but it's good either way.

Couldn't we just kill her and then "not remember" the event.

It's a file (hidden) that manages your directory configuration. It should be in your wordpress root directory.
Will check later....my "best pool" story....my granddad a big snooker fan and player, bought a computer, just to watch the live Snooker games and watch snooker on youtube! He is 83 years old...

•••
poolv.jpg

I just thought of something funny.

DU screaming "No Jump Shots" when one of his buddys pulls out a jump cue from their cue case.

(jumping balls messes up a nice table)

8842f566bd19864a6f9f013e7e76.jpg

•••
More ebbing today.
Just because it is a good day outside.

•••
Amanda Bynes -- My Bong Was 'Just a Vase'

This Chick ever party with LiLo?

I think these two gals would get along famously

•••
Amanda Bynes -- My Bong Was 'Just a Vase'

This Chick ever party with LiLo?

I think these two gals would get along IN-famously

corrected

•••
I thought people liked party girls.

Apparently they do have a history, I guess people too much a like can get into a cat fight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gmULHUg4M"]Lindsay Lohan Slams Amanda Bynes! - YouTube[/ame]

Ill take the mug shot on the left, lol

•••
0524-amanda-bynes-splash-3.jpg

So I guess she just seriously might be crazy and needs to get help? Or is it just for show?

"Ill take the mug shot on the left, lol"

Body wise, Amanda easily got her. Lindsey had like a drug addict body, never worked out in her life, stays skinny using alcohol and drugs.

Last edited:
•••
Has been decided.

Chinese for dinner.

Think the 30% off coupon swayed my wife's decision.

•••
2ae.jpg

2d4.jpg

07b.jpg

55c.jpg

991.jpg

546.jpg

Reddit is funny

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

d22.jpg

5c6.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Pacers are going to win........... Yes. Lebron turnover, Pacers up 4 with 8 seconds left.

Pacers have been playing them good, matchup well. Almost won the first game, going to win this one. We might have a good series.

•••
pacers win on heat court

That "can i have her cell number" is so $&$# funny

•••
Just dropped in To See What Condition My Condition Was In.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back