Dynadot

auction SuiteDiscount.com - Hotel discount domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this one is nice because it is as described: Suite Discount, or can also be branded with it's play on words as suite (sweet) discount. Of course that takes development and marketing.

Brandable and rememberable hotel domain name. This really is a great buy :)

SuiteDiscount.com
Registar: Namecheap
Expires: 03/08
Starting Price: $15
Bid increments: $1
BIN: $35
Payment: PayPal
Duration: 24 hours

Other Terms:

Please PM your Namecheap username along with your PayPal email. I then will create a PayPal invoice for you listing Qty (1) Description (Sale of domain) and Price ($??.) This is the best way to do it because we both have a receipt, and you as the buyer will have an invoice with product named before even making payment.

Also to note:

Please don't be alarmed by my namepros rating of (4.) You can also verify my identity and seller rating through my ebay username: petakid. If you have any concerns I can verify this identity (along with rating) by using eBay's "contact member" or "ask seller question" feature. I will simply reply at you message to confirm my identity. :gn:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a must sell for me..

BIN is lowered to $65 .. This is a steal

•••
•••
Time ending soon... THIS IS A MUST SELL FOR ME !!!!

BIN is lowered to an INCREDIBLE $35 - I must let this go -

First one gets it :) Good Luck

•••
3 hours left.. You can literally get this for $15 if your the only bidder.

Will go up on eBay next were it will definitely go higher if not sold here :)

•••
** Sold **

Sold to buyer: dotprofan
via live chat

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back