Dynadot

Social Bookmarking Service to 25,50 and 100 Top Sites for $3

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Bookmarking Service to 25,50 and 100 Top Sites for $3

Hello All namepros Members

I am pleased to announce that I am starting Social Bookmarking Service for my fellow namepros Members

Social Bookmarking has several advantages over traditional automated resource location and classification software, such as search engine spiders. All tag-based classification of Internet resources (such as web sites) is done by human beings, who understand the content of the resource, as opposed to software which algorithmically attempts to determine the meaning of a resource. This provides for semantically classified tags, which are hard to find with contemporary search engines.

Additionally, as people bookmark resources that they find useful, resources that are of more use are bookmarked by more users. Thus, such a system will "rank" a resource based on its perceived utility. This is arguably a more useful metric for end users than other systems which rank resources based on the number of external links pointing to it.

* 25 Top Social Bookmarking - 3$.
* 50 Top Social Bookmarking - 5$.
* 100 Top Social Bookmarking - 7$.
* 200 Top Social Bookmarking - 14$.
* 300 Top Social Bookmarking - 21$.

Please note that the orders will be treated as per First Come First Serve Basis.

* All the links pass on PR.
* Backlinks will increase Naturally.

Report :

After the Completion, you will be provided a Report which will contain :

* Bookmark Sites URL.
* Page Rank Of The Sites.
* Landing Page URL/Link Page URL.

Order Placement :

Please PM me and give me the following details so that we can have a smooth transaction.

* Title : [Please Provide 1 Title].
* Description : [Please provide a Description of about 200-250 Characters].
* URL : [Please provide URL of the Site/Page].
* Tags : [Please provide minimum 1-2 and maximum 10 Tags].
* Email : [Please provide me your Email Address so that I can send the Report].

Payment :

Payment is accepted via PayPal.

Please send the Payment to [email protected]
if you are willing to pay by credit card then please send the payment to [email protected]

!! Eagerly Waiting For Your Precious Orders !!

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Ankur

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alright, after having analyse the email confirmations of my 50 submissions. Looks like half are from iEntry, Inc. Network. I'm not sure if these are actual sites or part of a spider network. They claim to be index by 350 search engines in 3-5 days. But each email is similar with a confirmation button. I try a couple confirmations.

Also I did get one submitted as a support ticket to the "University of Manchester IT Service Desk" . Not sure why he would submit it there. I hope my website don't get blocked.

In all I would said only a handful of the 50 are worth any real value.

I've ordered: 200 Site Submissions for $6 and 100 Social bookmarks for $7. Waiting to see any social bookmark confirmations.

•••
Great Job - Great Reports on Work

Thanks Ankur, another Great job, I will contact you again shortly for more. The reports on the work done are great as usual.

James

•••
Review Seo services from Ankur

Ok, after having used this service. I would said, this person is very response to questions. He answers questions & replies both during and after the sale process.

Although I did received an explanation as to why I recieved an email submission to a university's IT services dept, probably due to "spam" from a directory submission, I feel my comment is correct. I'm not gonna edit it.

But on the bright side, I would use his service again for Social Bookmarking as this would save me time to create the accounts.:imho:

•••
Order about 20 times now, are work done as promised. You can't go wrong with ankur.

•••
Payment sent waiting for work done :)

•••
are all links dofollow? or nofollow?

•••
I'll give it ago... Payment sent.

•••
I would like 50 social bookmarkings.

•••
Good work

Thanks ANkur, I will have 15 more sites for you to do after the Holidays.:santa:

•••
I have ordered 300 bookmarks, I hope that the submissions will be completed successfully

•••
300 social bookmarkings completed!

•••
Have paid for Ankur's service. I hope it will be completed successfully.
Thank you.

•••
Placed an order for 3 sites.

•••
Ordered submission to 200 directories and 100 social bookmarks.
My site was submitted to photoblog directory and got rejected (since my site is not photoblog)
But in overall, transaction and service process are done and reports are submitted right on time.
I will get the services again in the future as it saves my time and the benefit is more than the cost.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back