IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i did reg kitwear back in feb,

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

For the plural it might be a good idea to also get WhatAreWearables

IMO

what are sounds better than what is ....imho

•••
mind changed - filler

Last edited:
•••
.com "Shop wearable"

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

"Wearable Pro"

"wearables Pro"

•••
I see a new member has a wanted ad for wearable domains.

•••

"Wearable Pro"

"wearables Pro"

I added WearablePros.com

(got it before I saw your post :) )

Have a few more on my list that I am considering.

•••
I had that on my list " Wearable Pros "

nice reg - good luck with your new purchase :)

Last edited:
•••
I had that on my list " Wearable Pros "

nice reg - good luck with your new purchase :)

Thanks,

I hope that Wearable(s) becomes the term that everyone is going to use to refer to this kind of devices.

•••
Apple chief ‘incredibly interested’ in wearables
Tim Cook keeps mum on specific product plans at D11 conference

Tim Cook says Apple is interested in the wearable computing market, but keeps mum on the company’s own plans for new products.

stream.marketwatch.com/story/d11-conference-live-stream/SS-4-31049/SS-4-31319/

•••
I see all the registrations for "wearable".

How about the keyword "wear" - is it better then wearable because it's shorter? or is all the registrations for "wearable" because it's more available to register then "wear" ?

thanks,

J

•••
:D I had planned to registering all 3... You got lucky on that one.
I added WearablePros.com

(got it before I saw your post :) )

Have a few more on my list that I am considering.

•••
I see all the registrations for "wearable"....
How about the keyword "wear"

Maybe supplementing for the usual "ware" on the end of words :)

•••
I see all the registrations for "wearable".

How about the keyword "wear" - is it better then wearable because it's shorter? or is all the registrations for "wearable" because it's more available to register then "wear" ?

thanks,

J

Wear is way better IMO.

•••
Wear is way better IMO.

It seems that most domains that include " Wear " have been registered long ago and are being used more for clothing then electronic devices. Although if one can find a decent domain with " Wear " that is still available and that goes with the electronic and computer aspect of this technology then they should grab it before they're all gone.

IMO

•••
..Although if one can find a decent domain with " Wear " that is still available and that goes with the electronic and computer aspect of this technology then they should grab it before they're all gone.

IMO
LIke .. SmartPetWear or GestureWear? :)

•••
gesturewear is awesome!!

•••
LIke .. SmartPetWear or GestureWear? :)

Great domains if that's what you were able to get.

By the way what do smart pets wear. (just kidding :) )

•••
•••
New regs:

OutfitApps.com

CloakerWear.com
Cloakerware.com

•••
•••
Just added ThermalWearables.com

These are the kind of Wearables that everyone is going to need to keep them warm in the winter and cool in the summer. :)

•••
See I think you just want to start crap, I did not start this thread for me, I was asked could a showcase thread be started as I have been asked to edit the titles of some of the other threads and add showcase to them.

I think I made clear I don't own any names in wearable technology. I made that clear. We can keep this going all day, eventually another mod or Eric will take it down but we can go back and forth all day.

Veteran ? I have spent my time helping people for years I don't get angry with who likes what I like, just keep a topic on conversation is all I have ever said.

This thread got going by a veteran Hawkeye discussing turning down a xx,xxx offer for iWearables.com. and it has gone on from there, if people don't like these threads that's fine they don't have to read them, they think they are a waste great too, start a thread here is why I think this trend is a waste of money.

•••
Threads cleaned up, off topic posts will be deleted and warning points issued, apologies to everyone else for this nonsense.

Last edited:
•••
g
e
s
t
w
e
a
r

c
o
m

This is not the
s
h
o
w
c
a
s
e
t
h
r
e
a
d

Just added ThermalWearables.com

These are the kind of Wearables that everyone is going to need to keep them warm in the winter and cool in the summer. :)

Where I'm from we call the heating ones longjohns and the cooling ones shorts.

It seems to me that people don't seem to realize that 'wearables' has been a word (one of the lessor popular ones for what it means) for a long time. So keyword Wearables, if it had value would have been regged long ago.

The exceptions may be some specific new kind of "tech wearables" I suppose. I know wearables has been kind of short handed in articles but they have a subject context. Wearables just isn't a strong secondary keyword.

•••
This is not the
s
h
o
w
c
a
s
e
t
h
r
e
a
d

Where I'm from we call the heating ones longjohns and the cooling ones shorts.

It seems to me that people don't seem to realize that 'wearables' has been a word (one of the lessor popular ones for what it means) for a long time. So keyword Wearables, if it had value would have been regged long ago.

The exceptions may be some specific new kind of "tech wearables" I suppose. I know wearables has been kind of short handed in articles but they have a subject context. Wearables just isn't a strong secondary keyword.

DU

I think "keyword" wearable(s) or the other way around will be become popular no matter what people think. Google, Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Dell are creating wearable products. These are the Goliaths of tech. How many others did I miss?

They all will have some kind of wearables in their supply chain. What about the hundreds of smaller companies creating wearables and throwing the term around. The term wasn't popular long ago because there were no major brands behind wearable products. We're in a new era of technology.

Yes, your right about wearables not having value in the past but that is about to change. This is why when you check for a good keyword wearable domain now. Poof there gone...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back