Dynadot

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
got bigdataaas.com

vmware own bigdataasaservice.com

•••
•••
•••
Saw three sales of data names on DNJournal this week - not my names

traderanalytics.com $4,000

medicaldatabase.com $4,000

DeliveryData.com $2,395

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thanks for that. Actually for domains it might be good news because it is saying big data is getting widely used as a buzzword, not an accurate technical term - it says this

Any established vendor offering a storage or analytics product for a tiny or a large amount of data is now branded as big data, even if their technology is exactly the same as it was 5 years ago (thank you, marketing departments!). Startups, too, lay claim to the moniker of “big data app” or “big data startup,” eager to soak up some of the big data money floating around in big data-focused VC funds.

•••
So sad to see big data go. It was (They were?) so young.

bigdata1995-2013.com [*] Available $10.69/yr
bigdataburial.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatacremation.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatadeath.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatamorgue.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatamortician.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatarip.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdataundertaker.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatawake.com Available $10.69/yr
digdatafuneral.com Available $10.69/yr

[*] circa 1995 The Origins of ‘Big Data’: An Etymological Detective Story

His most recent paper concludes: “The term Big Data, which spans computer science and statistics/econometrics, probably originated in the lunch-table conversations at Silicon Graphics in the mid-1990s, in which John Mashey figured prominently.”

•••
So sad to see big data go. It was (They were?) so young.

bigdata1995-2013.com[*] Available $10.69/yr
bigdataburial.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatacremation.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatadeath.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatamorgue.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatamortician.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatarip.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdataundertaker.com Available $10.69/yr
bigdatawake.com Available $10.69/yr
digdatafuneral.com Available $10.69/yr

You don't really believe this rubbish do you?

•••
No. I believe there is still plenty of hype for Big Data whether the academics keep using the term or move on to something else.

•••
•••
Although not dead, I must admit there's little in the way of interest for the domain names. With that in mind, I pooled up some godaddy discount codes and bought the following on the drop for a total of $11.44:

big data analytics healthcare .com
big data analytics training .com
introduction to big data .com
big data chicago .com
big data real estate .com
big data san francisco .com

The difference here from in November was the lack of competition for the domains. I took my time hunting around for codes in the forum and nobody scooped me.
I've read here where people are getting offers, but really? If anyone is interested in buying a BD portfolio for one price, send me a pm.

•••
My dot com domain:
BigDataMagazines

Cheers,
Brian

•••
bigdatanalysis.com sold at snapnames for $69 few days ago.
Now people are even after big data typos :D

•••
anyone sold anything? any offers ? anyone?

•••
anyone sold anything? any offers ? anyone?

good question ............more specifically 'bigdata' not just analytics or database

•••
The following were all due to expire yesterday, not sure what's left, as I'm not interested. Must have been all same registrant, given the obvious theme.

amazonbigdata.com
applebigdata.com
dellbigdata.com
facebookbigdata.com
googlebigdata.com
hpbigdata.com
ibmbigdata.com
mckessonbigdata.com
microsoftbigdata.com
oraclebigdata.com
salesforcebigdata.com
sapbigdata.com
sasbigdata.com
yahoobigdata.com

:notme:

•••
The following were all due to expire yesterday, not sure what's left, as I'm not interested. Must have been all same registrant, given the obvious theme.

amazonbigdata.com
applebigdata.com
dellbigdata.com
facebookbigdata.com
googlebigdata.com
hpbigdata.com
ibmbigdata.com
mckessonbigdata.com
microsoftbigdata.com
oraclebigdata.com
salesforcebigdata.com
sapbigdata.com
sasbigdata.com
yahoobigdata.com

:notme:

all TM domains

IBM one has been taken by andrew reberry

•••
MassData (DOT) INFO
MassData (DOT) BIZ
:]

•••
sold on sedo all .com

P*rnbigdata $250
s*xbigdata $250
streambigdata $350
bigdatayou $200

thxs

•••
So how's big data doing? What do you all think of BigDataProviders.com? £9.90 CPC!

•••
Sounds like Vaporware to me ;)

All the analytics in the world aren't going to make people smarter and more efficient. I was reading that article where it said something like, "big data could make the government so and so many times more efficient!" LOL!! That's when I knew it was all a load of crap. ;)

And, I'm not saying the hype might not be good for domain sales, I'm just saying that, generally speaking, big data sounds like a big pile.

•••
Seem to have a lot of who is look ups and a few low offers over the last week, there was a bbc 2 big data tv speacial on last week on tv here in the uk.

just got

mdmbigdata.com - Master Data Management

apmbigdata.com - Application Performance Managenent

bigdatabsm.com - Business Service Management

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back