IT.COM

domain Several Simplified Chinese International Character Domains - Cancun.china

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VIslander

Impact
Hello, I have a number of Chinese simplified character domains with the extension .中国, (Similar to .china or dot com), and one with the extension .网络 which is like .net.

I have (have not included the Chinese characters below, but they have been properly translated so I know they are right):

1) Cancun.china 552,000 results on google, 175,000 on Baidu
2) anxiety.china GOOGLE 40,100,000, BAIDU 34,300,000
3) KualaLumpur.china 18,100,000 on google, 37,100,000 on baidu
4) singlewomen.china 453,000 on google, 7,820,000 on baidu
5) emotions.china 132,000,000 on google, 100,000,000 plus on baidu
6) carinsurance.china google 647,000 baidu 1,400,000
7) carinsurance.net google 647,000 baidu 1,400,000

Note these are not the number of times they have been searched for, these are simply the number of search results that come up when I throw the term inside brackets into each search engine. I did this originally just to make sure i had the correct translation. I'm not sure how to search on baidu to find out how many times each term is searched for, does anyone know?

None have been developed, there I no traffic, they are all 2-4 years old since being registered.

I have been busy since I bought them, so I have not followed what has been going on closely with these particular extensions and characters, and how they have evolved. Does anyone know how these extensions in general are doing in value as a whole? Are they headed up or headed down, do they have any worth? I was told about 4 years ago, the .china might be worth 1-10% of the English .com value in 5-10 years. I know each one is extremely difficult to determine a value, and I'm not asking for this especially but if anyone has an idea, that would be great. What I'm interested in is as a whole, the extension value, are these going to have any value or have any now, and roughly how comparable to .com's are they.

Thanks so much for your time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back