NameSilo

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has there been any big sales of LLL.in's recently? There was a thread in which people shared sales reports - where is that? Or was I imagining that!?

•••
•••
Has there been any big sales of LLL.in's recently? There was a thread in which people shared sales reports - where is that? Or was I imagining that!?

There have been few.

To summarize,

• 8 Reported sales of LLL.IN
  • Most of the LLL.INs names sold were double-premium.

For detailed report of sales look at:

http://domainmarket.in/sales/

•••
Brilliant, thanks for the links guys.

The double premiums seem to be doing better than triples for some reason? To this day my biggest sales have been of doubles as well. End user pricing is unpredictable but it seems the sweet spot is around $500 - $1200.

Not sure why the market has been so quiet recently, perhaps its due to the financial struggles around the world.

•••
End user pricing is unpredictable but it seems the sweet spot is around $500 - $1200.

Thats right on point.
But the triple premiums will have more consistent demand and are more likely to make their reg fees back via parking.I have gotten more inquiry emails for triple premiums. People LOVE triple premiums...for a cheap price:music:

Not sure why the market has been so quiet recently, perhaps its due to the financial struggles around the world.[/QUOTE]

I think thats right on point also. DOmain demand has been going up(and the # of crappy extensions too),but global recession hits the most important thing- purchasing power.

•••
any updates on up & coming drops?

Cheers
Corey

•••
any updates on up & coming drops?

Cheers
Corey

Thanks for the "alert" on this recent, important coincidence of the few dropping lll.ins that have dropped recently.

Jag- are you gonna let us know about new drops? You are king of this thread and it just might be that time to zoom in and realize there's some activity.Its small, but it seems to be lurking for the next few weeks at least.

•••
Jag- are you gonna let us know about new drops? You are king of this thread and it just might be that time to zoom in and realize there's some activity.Its small, but it seems to be lurking for the next few weeks at least.

Since unregistered LLL.in seemed to be snapped up so fast, I stopped doing regular scans. I'll do a run and see how things look.

•••
no drops then?

Cheers
Corey

•••
Available LLL.in :

BYH.IN
EDJ.IN
JFF.IN
PHV.IN
UNG.IN
WRG.IN
XPZ.IN

Buyout is holding, more or less.

•••
Thanks for the post. Of these, it appears xpz.in is the only one still available.

Just started a long overdue scan:
ivh.in jlu.in lut.in ooz.in tuk.in qux.in are PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE.

Available LLL.in :

BYH.IN
EDJ.IN
JFF.IN
PHV.IN
UNG.IN
WRG.IN
XPZ.IN

Buyout is holding, more or less.

Last edited:
•••
2 months back I had found some 10-11 LLL.in's not registered . I was planning to buy them an hour later, but they were all grabbed up by some front-runners!.. Got only one by the way: JZY.IN

•••
2 months back I had found some 10-11 LLL.in's not registered . I was planning to buy them an hour later, but they were all grabbed up by some front-runners!.. Got only one by the way: JZY.IN

At this stage of the game complacency will cost you. Good luck with regging some more in the future.

•••
currently available:
ahz.in xpz.in

dropping soon:
ivh.in jlu.in lut.in ooz.in tuk.in qux.in

Good luck!

•••
270.IN and 370.IN still available

•••
•••
•••
•••
aez.in
bmq.in
bzh.in
duq.in
eym.in
fhj.in
fkj.in
fyh.in
fzk.in
giy.in
hcz.in
hfj.in
hnz.in
hzr.in
hzz.in
jwu.in
khj.in
lwu.in
mlq.in
niy.in
nqi.in
nqq.in
nqx.in
nzx.in
pdy.in
qvb.in
rrq.in
rwj.in
syu.in
twj.in
tzc.in
ubj.in
vgz.in
wzu.in
ymj.in
ynf.in
zbr.in
zhh.in
zjs.in
zki.in
zpa.in
zxe.in

The only LLL.in that remain available are:

bmq.in
duq.in
niy.in
nqx.in
nzx.in
ynf.in

All the others taken by the same guy, as usual. He is holding the LLL.in buyout...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still available:

BMQ.IN
DCZ.IN
JZC.IN
KSJ.IN
NIY.IN
NQX.IN
NZX.IN
QXC.IN
YNF.IN
QRC.IN

In status 'PENDING DELETE SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE':

BKP.IN
CQR.IN
GTM.IN
IJK.IN
JWP.IN
KPZ.IN
KYZ.IN
LUU.IN
OJH.IN
ORQ.IN
QRC.IN
QYQ.IN
UDN.IN
XPY.IN
YAX.IN
ZLF.IN

Last edited:
•••
Where is the best place to sell LLL.in domains?

Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back