Dynadot

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
...Now through till 3/31/2012 - first year registrations are down to $1.99[/COLOR][/B]

Transfer .IN: $9.99
Renew .IN: $12.99
Register .IN: $1.99*

The transfer and renewal prices are still higher than at Mitsu, but if you're registering new .in domains then I think $1.99 is the lowest you'll find. Almost half the price compared to most Directi Resellers and Mitsu...

$1.99= ~INR100/-

Mitsu.in is offering new.INs for INR 79/- since ong..
Even another company i use Dhost.com offers same for Rs. 90/-..

..Not that I am associated with both these registrars in any way other than as a customer..

•••
Mitsu is absolutely the lowest at 79 RS which is currently $1.79

•••
Mitsu is absolutely the lowest at 79 RS which is currently $1.79

Ah yes, that does seem a little less. Is that still after the fee they charge for using PayPal?

•••
Ah yes, that does seem a little less. Is that still after the fee they charge for using PayPal?

That's what you're charged, no additional fees.

•••
All available LLL.in (4):

eux.in (means "them" in French ;) )
fxw.in
qzj.in
xjw.in

•••
•••
•••
•••
vrq.in available...

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

vrq.in available...

Wow.. gone in like 10 minutes.. looks like lot of people are activly scanning lll.in space...

•••
vrq.in available...

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Wow.. gone in like 10 minutes.. looks like lot of people are activly scanning lll.in space...

No they just read this thread ;)

•••
what tools do you use to scan

•••
•••
IPs

Nothing special.. Just a home-brewed php script.. A quick and dirty one...

I don't think quick is the right word to use ;) unless you have more then one IP you're using.
There is a limit of 55 queries per minute for .IN as I estimated.

•••
I don't think quick is the right word to use ;) unless you have more then one IP you're using.
There is a limit of 55 queries per minute for .IN as I estimated.

By quick, I meant quickly coded, no cosmetics, minimal comments, n barebone results; going to drop or not. If going to drop, then estimated time..

Never goign to hit "55" queries per minute limit.. Hardware/Net-connection not capable of doing it for more than about 4 per minute :( Intial scan took about 3 hours..

•••
By quick, I meant quickly coded, no cosmetics, minimal comments, n barebone results; going to drop or not. If going to drop, then estimated time..

Never goign to hit "55" queries per minute limit.. Hardware/Net-connection not capable of doing it for more than about 4 per minute :( Intial scan took about 3 hours..

Is this drop list of yours available to everybody? Is it accessible at some website?

•••
Is this drop list of yours available to everybody? Is it accessible at some website?

Sorry, it is personal only. But you will not believe that how fast the various drop-catching services are. Although I know the exact times of various LLL.ins to be dropped almost everyday precisely to the seconds, my script, in one second shows available and in 10-15 seconds, all are registered. This happens everyday. Out of every 20-30 daily drops (LLL.in + Other longer), I usually can hand-reg only 1-2 domains. :( For a serious domainer, this script is useful only if he has some automated reg system.

•••
If you want a simple scanner that allows you to put in ANY list of domains - and outputs available / taken - I can offer that for $29.95

We are also finalizing a project that will allow you to actively scane all lists on our servers - as well as providing fresh scans so people don't have to repeat LLL.in Scans ...

If you are interested send me a PM - We will have different pricing models depending on what you want.

There is a list of free available dictionary words in my sig below too ! :)

•••
If you want a simple scanner that allows you to put in ANY list of domains - and outputs available / taken - I can offer that for $29.95

We are also finalizing a project that will allow you to actively scane all lists on our servers - as well as providing fresh scans so people don't have to repeat LLL.in Scans ...

If you are interested send me a PM - We will have different pricing models depending on what you want.

There is a list of free available dictionary words in my sig below too ! :)

Hi, thanks for offer. I have some questions though.
  • What do you mean by "any list"?
  • How about 100 millions domains per list?
  • How many tlds does it support?
  • And how fast is your software (or web app) with .com tld and .in or .me? (In Queries per Minute).

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
End of thread?

Good news, I'd say.

As far as I can tell, obtaining a great unregistered LLL.in has been impossible for a year or more. Low quality combinations are registered soon after dropping. For the last five years, all premium letter combinations have been snapped up immediately.

Last edited:
•••
End of thread?

Good news, I'd say.

As far as I can tell, obtaining a great unregistered LLL.in has been impossible for a year or more. Low quality combinations are registered soon after dropping. For the last five years, all premium letter combinations have been snapped up immediately.

Except lesser quality lll.in can still be bought readily on this forum for $x

•••
Except lesser quality lll.in can still be bought readily on this forum for $x

But they are few, pretty crappy and usually almost expired.I think we are now in the low to mid $xx for most decent lll.ins.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back