Dynadot

available Several all-premium-letter LLL.in drops

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the end of the thread for the latest LLL.in drops. Current full available lists are posted intermittently by members, and the most current would be toward the end of the thread also. Otherwise, user Chandan often has an updated available list on his external site, here: Available LLL.in Domains list - Indian Blogs

(original May 3, 2007 post follows: )
It was a big day for all-premium-letter-combo LLL.in drops. Other than these, all LLL.in composed only of ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST (no jkquvwxyz) have been entirely regged for over a month. Please post as you grab them, so people won't have to look twice:

(Update: All regged.)

baa.IN
cbd.IN
chn.IN
cpe.IN
dbp.IN
ecn.IN
eff.IN
grt.IN
isc.IN
loo.IN
nee.IN
ppn.IN
rcn.IN
sdc.IN
slr.IN
sns.IN
snt.IN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I reged: fap.in

I tried to reg hee.in also but another person was faster.

•••
i got tod.in to go with lyn.in lol

•••
•••
:lol: I got hee, nol, dum. Just want to get TOD but I am a bit late. Congrats ethix!

•••
•••
Great. We have registrants from Australia, Norway, United States, and Vietnam, taking today's drops. Good to see such interest in LLL.in :) !

•••
jagusa said:
Great. We have registrants from Australia, Norway, United States, and Vietnam, taking today's drops. Good to see such interest in LLL.in :) !

And I'm the one who's stuck with the order page every night :lol:

•••
OK guys!
Here is the deal: JEB.IN is still available!

Look like there will be only 1 PREMIUM dropped tommorow.

•••
gmtfan said:
Look like there will be only 1 PREMIUM dropped tommorow.
My watchlist for tomorrow is: idp mrm opi alc
but it's only based on probability, I don't have insider info.

•••
alc is very crazy. It should dropped 1 month ago.
MRM and IDP: very small chance, maybe the on Tue.

:imho: I thnk I got a theory of dropping day for .IN

Last edited:
•••
I thought I would reg 4 drops today, but the reg page a bit slow so only reged paf.in :)

•••
My theory shows that MRM and OPI will drop tommorow. Let's see if my theory works.

•••
I can`t believe it....some people get up really ealy to reg .in at 5 am .....

•••
italiandragon said:
I can`t believe it....some people get up really ealy to reg .in at 5 am .....

That's when I regged mine.
Only difference was that I wasn't sleeping at that time. :lol:

•••
mrdomainman said:
That's when I regged mine.
Only difference was that I wasn't sleeping at that time. :lol:

I got a few premium in the past months but since people started to talk everyday about LLL.in I`m getting nothing now, and getting up at 5 AM is out of my mind.

So if the trend continues, one day soon, I`ll reg about 400 of them in one shot, no matter which letters.

I`m dragging 3 of my friends in this boat to invest in it and buy 1,000 LLL.in each, go figure. But i think we need to wait another 6 months.

•••
italiandragon said:
I got a few premium in the past months but since people started to talk everyday about LLL.in I`m getting nothing now, and getting up at 5 AM is out of my mind.

So if the trend continues, one day soon, I`ll reg about 400 of them in one shot, no matter which letters.

I`m dragging 3 of my friends in this boat to invest in it and buy 1,000 LLL.in each, go figure. But i think we need to wait another 6 months.

Why wait Lorenzo?
There are still quite a few good quality and meaningful LLL.IN available but by all measures they are going fast. The ability to resell, albeit at a small profit, decreases the risk.
You may have to pay for a year or three of registration fees but the downstream selling price will reflect the risk and your patience.
Good Luck

•••
gmtfan said:
My theory shows that MRM and OPI will drop tommorow. Let's see if my theory works.

My theory is correct! :hehe:
Who did reg them?

•••
nice, fast grabs today by Johnny. 15 seconds for OPI. He lagged a bit on MRM, but still under 1 minute 30 seconds.

Any other interesting drops today?

•••
Jonny reg both: mrm opi, Congrats!

•••
gmtfan said:
Your theory worked!

•••
So, according to that, MMG and IDP will be dropped tomorrow. Get it ready to grap. I would probably not go for them.
I prefer CVC.IN than.

•••
Yes i got them.

I was hoping this one was droping also but did not drop IDP.IN

gmtfan said:
Jonny reg both: mrm opi, Congrats!

•••
johnnywj said:
Yes i got them.

I was hoping this one was droping also but did not drop IDP.IN

Tomorrow for sure. IDP is very nice. I am thinking to grap if I can manage to be in my Laptop when It is dropped

•••
Just done a scan on LLI.IN, found some availabe, but not many. LLI can be LL india, LL industry..., that's all other are taken.

Here are the availabe said:
uai.in NOT FOUND
uoi.in NOT FOUND => UNION OF INDIA
ugi.in NOT FOUND
pvi.in NOT FOUND
hvi.in NOT FOUND
vui.in NOT FOUND
vgi.in NOT FOUND
vhi.in NOT FOUND
vli.in NOT FOUND
vni.in NOT FOUND
vmi.in NOT FOUND

•••
Cool -- Johnnywj grabs today's drops: idp and mmg. Congrats. Anything else interesting today? It's been a few days since I ran a scan, but I don't see any exciting drops on the horizon.

update from gmtfan: malibumobile got ihi. congrats. nice one!

Almost sixty days since the last all-premium-letter LLL.in roamed freely unregged for more than a few hours. Been about a month since the last all-premium-letter LLL.in remained unregged for more than a few minutes after release.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back