Domain Empire

[REQ-LOGO] MMORPG Services Company Logo Required - min. 50$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION DESIGNERS!

This contest has moved to NamePros's contest forum sponsor, HatchWise (formally eLogoContest.com).

Please click here to proceed to the contest & its requirements.

Please take notice that the design contest reward has been tripled to $150.00 through PayPal.

HatchWise.com, formally eLogoContest.com, is a sponsor of NamePros.com. Registration there is free and simple to participate. All current acceptable and all future entries must be posted within the contest, which is linked above. HatchWise is free to register and participate in logo design contests, and secure to receive payments through (it uses an Escrow-like automated payment system that is implemented with PayPal).​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
n4d354.jpg

Last edited:
•••
nod: I don't really like either entries, however, I do like the dragon image in the second entry. You really should choose a better image scheme and definitely check out dafont.com for better font. :) I'm looking forward to seeing another entry from you soon.

----

ATTENTION *** PLEASE READ

Hello,

Please resubmit your logo at my contest being hosted at NamePros forum sponsor, HatchWise.com.

Please read and make any revisions before submitting your logo onto my contest within HatchWise.com.

Due to the inconvenience that this may have caused you, the contest's reward has been tripled to $150.00 through PayPal, and has also been extended by ten days to help you submit as many entries as you can.

Please read the new requirements at my logo contest's new location, which is here:
$150 Logo Design Contest for MMORPG Services Company

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE SUBMISSIONS HERE AT NAMEPROS. FROM NOW ON PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES IN MY CONTEST BEING HOSTED ON HATCHWISE, WHICH IS LINKED TO JUST ABOVE THIS PARAGRAPH. THERE ARE NEW DETAILED REQUIREMENTS IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE TO MAKE REVISIONS TO YOUR NEW ENTRIES. REGISTRATION TO HATCHWISE IS FAST, FREE, AND SIMPLE.

I look forward to seeing your design entries soon! :) There's only ten days left for your chance at winning $150.00 through PayPal! :bingo:

:loveyou:

Last edited:
•••
shouldnt there be a winner here upon cancellation?

Last edited:
•••
EGS you are well aware that a contest winner MUST be chosen and a contest CANNOT be cancelled after the first design has been posted (let alone moved to another site), as per the rules please pick a winner or I will have no choice but to close the contest and issue warning points.

Pick the design you like the most and work with the winner to get a design you do like if they are willing.

•••
•••
Thread closed

EGS you were given plenty of time to choose a winner and you have chosen not to, the rules must be followed by everyone and if the rules are not followed there must be consequences im afraid.

This also applies to everyone else who may decide to abandon their contests and not choose a winner.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back