Not open for further replies.

Loop Ties

Impact
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $35.00

Contest End Date & Time : 1/9/2013 18:00 PST

Size Requirements : Vector

Color Requirements : No restrictions

General Requirements : We would like the logo to incorporate "Loop Ties", a necktie and possibly the loop you would make while tying a tie. We also want the design to represent the current trends in mens fashion, which is sleek, classy and tailored fit, as re-introduced by the TV show "Mad Men".

*Payment will be made via PayPal within 2 business days of winner's announcement on the 9th.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@CH

FYI -

Before making final decisions, make sure you ask the designers if they have rights to the fonts used in the logo. Else, you will need to purchase those as well to avoid any problems in the future.

Quick search on google images will help in your decision as well as to any logos too closely resembling choices you may make.

In this case I would image search in google:
loop logo

Some will state I am trying to put the contest in my favor. I will actually withdraw my entry. I do these for fun and a break from my real work.

I just don't like the fact that some don't account nor possibly care what can happen to a client if the above and other guidelines aren't followed.

Regards,
Catfish.

•••
Thanks again for all of your work everyone. I really enjoyed seeing all your logo creations. I have decided to go with coolwanz's designs.

Catfish, thank you for your advice.

•••
Congrats on the win coolwanz
------------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest thread.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
Thanks Catfish.

Thanks Eric.. will certainly do..

Kudos to all.
Kindest Regards..

•••
Payment Received. Files Sent.

Kudos all.
Kindest Regards..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back