NameSilo

(REQ) - LOGO Design $50 Prize Payouts Paypal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO & Header Integrated Design

Prize : $40.00 First Prize / $10 Runner-up(s)

Contest End Date & Time : June 23 2010, 10pm PST

Size Requirements : Vector - Scaleable

Color Requirements : Eye Friendly Colors

General Requirements : This is a logo design for a packaging label for "SUNBERRY FARMS" a Blueberry Farm, the SUNBERRY can be more prominent than the Farms text in terms of size. I would like to incorporate a blueberry, or blueberries in the deisgn somewhere in terms of graphic, as well as sun rays, or a sun, hence the Sun Berry. Looking for a clean cut contemporary design, that will stand out creatively, would be interesting to see a blueberry make the B in SUN"B"erry graphically.

It is a contest for a logo/header combination, basically they go hand in hand, the logo and header should integrate the same sort of graphics, and concepts.

I will be providing feedback, and if I feel the contest is very close I will provide runner up payouts just to compensate for time spent. Paypal will be used for payouts.

Additional Information :Once logo is designed I will need some text added to the label such as Product Of,and Fresh Blueberries,and SunberryFarms.com, but focus on design, and a few lines of text can be added later after winner is picked. If you have any questions please ask

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
here's another variation...thx

sun-2.png

•••

The original design looked better, if you can make the berry look more like a Blueberry, and less like a cherry.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

here's another variation...thx

sun-2.png

Looking for something a little more creative.

•••
•••
~removed~

Last edited:
•••

Looking for something more creative, the berries make it look like an "8" not a B.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Another version then, with the B more thicker and obvious.

2e2nqq8.jpg

I am wondering if you can space the "e" over a bit, seems the stem "B" is digging into the e, without throwing the logo off center.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Another version then, with the B more thicker and obvious.

2e2nqq8.jpg

Ancitis, the client wanted to know what the logo would look like with all CAPITAL letters for the text as well.

•••
I haven't been able to get a reply to my edits, I am extending this content to Friday June 25th Midnight

•••
•••
here a try

sunbbery.jpg

Liking the revision dlight,anyway to make the blueberry in the "B" more shaped like a letter "b" make check out some images of blueberries and see what you can do.

Thanks

•••
•••
Any updates on this one?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back