.tv Report .TV Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
If you made a .tv sale in 2008 report it here if you can.

No comments

Just report sales, nothing else because it gets too long and all over the place.

Min $100

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
321.tv Sedo £1000

That's a win for...

the Dusty Bin... an increase interest in a certain sport and an NNN.tv sale potentially bodes well for my second favorite NNN and you =)

Last edited:
•••
Carolina .TV $2,500

Sold directly through my new website!

•••
Nice sale Acrobat.

Keep up the good work

•••
SmartHomes.tv - $1500

Private sale but it will be reported at DNJ next week.

•••
NBB - Sold first TV through SEDO and it took maybe 15 - 20 min from offer to transfer. Previous experience took anywhere from 1wk - 1mo to complete transaction.

•••
•••
NBB - Sold first TV through SEDO and it took maybe 15 - 20 min from offer to transfer. Previous experience took anywhere from 1wk - 1mo to complete transaction.

Nice! What price did it go for?

•••
Nice! What price did it go for?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6q-6RroaJA"]GIRLFRIENDS "Oh Hell No!!!" - YouTube[/ame]

...one of yall can ask the new owner once the whois is updated from SEDO : )

•••
•••
•••
•••

...Adrian, you da man!

...YEPPERS!...

•••
Polacy dot tv - 399 EUR (means Poles in Polish)

•••
ContactLense.tv $5,000

The weekly sales at afternic are out.

Dot tv strikes again, contactlense.tv sold for $5,000.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
How is that a typo? :-/

Because in English it's contact lens.

The question is whether the fact that it should be lens solely because no one can spell it correctly. It seems to be trending this way (it is listed as a variant in some dictionaries to make some people feel less stupid).

There is no 'e'. You pluralise with -es.

This is in the US and UK. The singular "lens" is barely used outside of solution/cleaner where I have never seen a product name use lense.

See here:
http://www.lenstore.co.uk/buy-online/contact-lense

Before long forclosure, acomodation, acheive, dissapear, and goverment will all be acceptable because it's not how it should be spelled that matters. I am happy to report that the WYSIWYG editor here at NP puts a squiggly line under lense and not lens. Even jewelry and whiskey are acceptable... phhoeeey.

Maybe Australians can't spell?

Last edited:
•••
•••
most.tv $1800, via sedo.

best,
Monte

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back