.tv Report .TV Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
If you made a .tv sale in 2008 report it here if you can.

No comments

Just report sales, nothing else because it gets too long and all over the place.

Min $100

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
DARTS.TV $3500
Is $500 yr legacy premium.

Ronnie

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Dove Hunt(s) TV

I'm not going to say what they went for, but I will say it was a pleasure working with Layne @ J.J. Caceria Hunting. For anyone interested, Wholesale Sports is running a 3 Days of Doves sweepstakes with an opportunity to win a trip to La Camila Lodge.

•••
A long shot if I have ever seen one!!!

Great job hitting the mark :hehe:

Dove Hunt(s) TV

I'm not going to say what they went for, but I will say it was a pleasure working with Layne @ J.J. Caceria Hunting. For anyone interested, Wholesale Sports is running a 3 Days of Doves sweepstakes with an opportunity to win a trip to La Camila Lodge.

•••
Dove Hunt(s) TV

Congrats!
Pigeon and dove is the same bird?

In my city pigeon hunting is very popular too. First you need to find a wide place where you need to throw some bread. Than you wait when many pigeons come to eat this bread and after that you throw some dynamite. Very exiting stuff I need to say guys. Fits .tv nicely.

Small sale here - amerika.tv - 499 EUR at Sedo

•••
•••
•••
A long shot if I have ever seen one!!!
Seemed pretty obvious to me and made sense to them.
*There was a similar name I picked up here that no one wanted a couple of years ago that went to a different outfit in Argentina.

Congrats!
Pigeon and dove is the same bird?
"No true scientific difference between pigeons and doves."

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cool.

My search skills are failing me. I wasn't able to find the record on Sedo.

•••
•••
Anarchy.tv - $1250

Damn! You are on a steady roll! Its amazing the amount of high $XXX to low $XXXX sales you make. Awesome work! It all adds up in the end. Keep it up!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It appears that Joy.tv sold for 7,600 USD at Sedo (not my sale).

Congrats to the seller!

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Identity Dot TV sold at Sedo for $1,176. This one was my sale.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back