Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bundyboy

Established Member
Impact
Hello :)

I am here to sell my tech website Major Droid. - majordroid.com

This site is about latest news, product reviews, tutorials and receives good traffic from Google and with high revenue per month with only a minor expense of 10 USD per month for hosting.

In the last 12 months I received many products for free for review like smartphones, and other cool gadgets worth approximately $8000 which is also major income for website.

So I receive different products like smartphones, gadgets, smartwaches, Android tv box, etc..

You can see full list of reviews on my site here: majordroid.com/reviews/

So web site earns through affiliate program Gearbest including Google Adsense ads.
However the biggest earnings are achieved through free products for review.

The age of this site is 3 Years, 3 Months and it has seen some really great growth in traffic as well as revenue which is average where sometimes is bigger, and sometimes is less.

What is included in the sale?

All including hosting at Digitalocean. The new owner will receive the login information.

How does the business generate revenue?

Website earns money through Google AdSense, Gearbest affiliate program, and from free products for review.

In the last 12 months I received products for free for review worth approximately $8000. You can see reviews on my site. All items I have sold later, or you can keep them for yourself. It all depends on you.

Also earnings from Google adsense is approximately $500. And earnings from Gearbest affiliate is approximately $2000.

Also I've earned it approximately $1000 for sponsored articles.

Total earnings in the last 12 months is approximately $11500 .

I have attached files for Google analytics, Google Adsense, Gearbest affiliate.

For sponsored articles and free products I have only e-mails or skype chats which confirms the agreement.

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

Only for hosting and domain. for hosting is $10 per month.

Which platform does the website use?

WordPress

Are you including any social media accounts in the sale?

Yes

Which accounts will you be including?

Facebook page, Twitter profile, G+ profile, and Youtube channel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: US $9,000.00

If the offer is reasonable, then i will accept.

Any questions are welcome :)

Attachments

• Analytics All Web Site Data Audience Overview 20170201-20180210.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 36
  • gearbest.png
    gearbest.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 20
  • google adsense.jpg
    google adsense.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice one. But out of my budget :xf.eek:

•••
•••
Hi

still for sale

Accepting offers ;)

•••
•••
•••
Since the earnings are only in the form of freebies or free sample which may be country/location specific, same may not be applicable.

•••
•••
It doesn't make sense to count review gadgets towards revenue $$$. If you value the site based on your ad and affiliate revenue, then I think you might attract an offer. Can we see referrer stats?

•••
it is sold outside forum.

thank you

•••
Hello!
I am very interested in your website!
$2000,ok?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back