Domain Empire

Professional Directory submission. Only $19 for 2600 directories. Really Affordable!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear community member, thanks for viewing my thread. I would be glad to offer professional directory submission service at an affordable rates. Its really pretty good offer that you can find round here.

Here are the specs of submission:
  • 2600+ directories
  • 1400+ captchas
  • 99% of directories are dofollow
  • Free selection of appropriate categories
  • Free mailbox registration and confirmation of all messages

Once submission completed, you will get detailed report in .exl and access for the mailboxes with all messages.

And yes, its really Affordable and effective, and costs only $19. No sense to tell you that such service costs at least in 2-3 times more, since you already know it.

Wish to order? Press button below to place an order:

GENERAL TERMS:
Submission: by SEO experienced staff.
Time needed: 2-7 business days.
Payment: PayPal or CreditCard via integrated Checkout.
Discounts: Discussable for bulk orders.
Guaranteed response: 48/hr, usually faster.

QUESTIONS?

Just contact us. The best way is via email, however do not hesitate to use messengers. We will be glad to answer on all your questions. Below you can find our contact details:

Email: [email protected]
icon-msn.png
[email protected]
icon-googletalk.png
[email protected]
icon-aim.png
submissionbay

Thanks for looking​

One review copy available totaly free. Requirments, you have to be NamePros member with minimum of 100 post and provide us with "virgin" website which have never been submitted before.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
deeplinks allowed?

Normally we can do deep links, but approval rate will be remarkably lower.

I've sent you PM.
Thanks,
Alex

•••
Service delivered very quickly with full report. Automatic confirmation is also very useful and much appreciated. Will have to wait a bit to see the results.

•••
Service delivered very quickly with full report. Automatic confirmation is also very useful and much appreciated. Will have to wait a bit to see the results.

•••
Good discounts available for bulk orders :)

•••
Placed two orders. Looking forward to the results!

•••
Can you plz send me the report for the second order? (not sure if i received it, if u have sent it already, can you plz send it again?)

Thanks.

•••
Can you plz send me the report for the second order? (not sure if i received it, if u have sent it already, can you plz send it again?)

Thanks.

report has been resent :)

•••
Just purchased one, will wait for results.

Thanks

•••
•••
Hi,
I am interested in placing in order. But I don't have Checkout account. How to pay you through paypal.
thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back