domains Peace.com sells for $400K at Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Peace.com sold for $400,000 at Sedo. Namebio reported the sale just now. I saw the domain name at auction and there was a $250K bid when I looked. The reserve looks to have been met with the increase to $400k. Peace.com was registered in 1998 after 4 previous drops. Congrats to the seller.
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Peace.com was registered in 1998 after 4 previous drops." - who was gathering drop/reg data back then? :oops:

•••
Amazing purchase and a really great price.

•••
Amazing purchase and a really great price.
I couldn't agree more especially when lesser names have sold for over a million dollars.

A domain using AI to negotiate "PEACE" should be worth MILLIONS!!!

•••
Great sale, thanks for the info (y)

•••
A nice close to the year for the seller.
A great end of the year deal for the buyer.

•••
oh my gawd

This.sale = "Really good for the buyer"

I saw that weird miri thing go for more than 50% of this price.

Peace is easily like a zillion dollars.... 400k?????????????????????????

•••
Peace is a great brand. It can be used for pretty much anything, it has positive connotations, and the peace-symbol is a readily available and recognized logo.

This domain should've been a seven-figure sale. I wouldn't be surprised if the new owner is another domainer.

Last edited:
•••
There’s so many wars going on now, lol.

•••
With most generic names you're buying something that can be category-defining but is rarely a stand-out brand on its own. I'd say Peace.com is one of those names that will certainly stand out and is incredibly versatile. Great purchase, but really undersold by the seller.

•••
"Peace.com was registered in 1998 after 4 previous drops." - who was gathering drop/reg data back then? :oops:

Since 1995, DomainTools has been tracking the Whois history of millions of domains.

•••
A domain using AI to negotiate "PEACE" should be worth MILLIONS!!!
Humans are quite capable of doing this if they want to.

Peace is a great brand.
Peace is not a brand.

For me there's a sad irony in saying this name ought to be worth more of the very thing that the love of causes all wars. I suppose it's the world we've sleepwalked into..

:headphone:

•••
Humans are quite capable of doing this if they want to.

Peace is not a brand.

For me there's a sad irony in saying this name ought to be worth more of the very thing that the love of causes all wars. I suppose it's the world we've sleepwalked into..

:headphone:
Make Love, not war, err I mean, make Peace, not war!

Last edited:
•••
Peace is not a brand.

Yeah, I think the low price is related to the keyword/tld mismatch. I don't know what peace.org might be worth, but for sure it'd be a better match.

•••
I am suspecting seller will push it.

Whois currently doesn't changed.

Same is the case with PDFs.com sold in yesterday's auction at sedo.

•••
Registered in 353 extensions DotDB.com

27,805 results for peace USPTO live Trademarks, from pasta to eyeglasses to water and a lot more. Many brands use the name Peace.

•••
I am suspecting seller will push it.

Whois currently doesn't changed.

Auction just closed and the wire probably has not even hit yet.

•••
Auction just closed and the wire probably has not even hit yet.
Yes its weekend it would take some day.

Lets see if it goes through.

•••
I figure this will be used by the next VC-backed meditation app... maybe the buyer was the Calm app, that would be funny lol

•••

Peace.com sells for $400K​

It's cheap because it isn't trendy in our world.

New world order is WAR & WEAPON, AI, viruses etc. So better invest in medical domains

•••
There’s so many wars going on now, lol.
Looks like the owner didn't want to start a negotiation war and I hope a small war doesn't break out in this thread over this sale. :xf.eek:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Soooo going by Sedo's own rules pdfs.com should be a trademark infringement unless the owner of Adobe is the seller.

This current Great Domain Sale I seriously question how 90% of the domains listed made it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back