IT.COM

ParkingRevolution.com - Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bucaneiro

Account Closed
Impact
logo.png

In order to organize the service presentation and discussion, as well provide some better pre-sale questions and replies to customers from NamePros.com, i'm creating this thread. Parking Revolution is the newest approach on domain parking, but, with a little twist: you're not building plain ugly pages full of links, you're transforming your domains into complete websites.

Everyone agrees: developing your domains is much better than parking them. But, everyone also agrees that developing domains takes too much time and money, and sometimes, you don't have both. Parking was always the best choice due to the ease of use. However, a parked domain is a single ugly page, with lot's of links and literally no content. I doubt that you, as an internet user, ever clicked or followed one of those links in parked pages.

So, why can't we have both? Develop our domains with the ease of use of the domain parking system. We'll, we can. That's what Parking Revolution is all about. Develop your domains easily, without having to worry with programming languages (HTML? Eek!) or spending whole nights trying to create & host your websites. With a few clicks, you can build complete websites with relevant content. If you have a domain about baseball, you can have a website about baseball with Parking Revolution. You choose the website name, the website keyword (baseball) and a few other data and your website is ready to go.

Reviews

Useful links

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well G is already serving up Arabic ads on one of my PRev sites, so I'm very pleased with that. Also, I was able to change the categories into Arabic for this Arabic IDN...which translates into 'belly dancing'

http://www.xn----ymcb2bcre7hfmf9e.net/videos.html

so far very pleased with the results.

:tu:

•••
Phio said:
Well G is already serving up Arabic ads on one of my PRev sites, so I'm very pleased with that. Also, I was able to change the categories into Arabic for this Arabic IDN...which translates into 'belly dancing'

http://www.xn----ymcb2bcre7hfmf9e.net/videos.html

so far very pleased with the results.

:tu:

Phio, you seemed like L2 with Whypark when he did many 'experiments' and share to us. Great job... don't forget to share any further 'findings'..

Have a Very Merry Christmas to You All! Happy Holidays Everyone!

•••
can i test for free,only need add 1 name try it?

•••
richrich said:
Phio, you seemed like L2 with Whypark when he did many 'experiments' and share to us. Great job... don't forget to share any further 'findings'..

Actually I admire L2 for both his findings on Whypark (I can't keep up with them)
and his finding a great niche 'Telepresence'...

He's done a great job, and glad he's been helping us with WP.

here's another one: (spanish)
http://www.significadodelossueños.net/videos.html
or http://www.xn--significadodelossueos-ubc.net/videos.html

and

Russian language http://гламурная.com/photos.html

and

last one for the evening (code) in thai http://www.โค้ด.com/videos.html

Last edited:
•••
Question: I'd like to set up Google Sitemap Verification
(Meta tag verification method) on my ParkingRevolution sites, where would I insert the code?

Thanks

Also, First Vietnamese up and running! http://www.phimhài.com/videos.html

This one gets a little traffic. Great targeted videos and ads.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Can you add terms and conditions and FAQ to the parkingrevolution site?

I gather that with this service that we're allowed to advertise our parked sites and create backlinks on the web?

Are you providing any 30/45 day money back guarantee, in case the parked site doesn't earn back the $15 in the first month?

•••
Id like to try about 100 domains that aren't earning good parked revenues to see if the system works. Are you offering any Name Pro member deal as asked in this thread previously? Also If we pay the $15, are we under any contract to continue paying?

Thanks,

Adam.

•••
state08 said:
Can you add terms and conditions and FAQ to the parkingrevolution site?

I gather that with this service that we're allowed to advertise our parked sites and create backlinks on the web?

Are you providing any 30/45 day money back guarantee, in case the parked site doesn't earn back the $15 in the first month?

Yes, you can. With the custom page creation system, you can create pages for all parked pages. That includes pages with promotional content, ads, information, etc.

And yes, of course, you can advertise parked sites and create backlinks. You're developing complete websites, instead of just parking pages. Think of us like the... Next-gen Geocities. Faster, stronger, better. ;)

Unfortunately, we don't have any moneyback guarantees. However, we are working on such strategy and probably we'll have one soon.

aswinstanley said:
Id like to try about 100 domains that aren't earning good parked revenues to see if the system works. Are you offering any Name Pro member deal as asked in this thread previously? Also If we pay the $15, are we under any contract to continue paying?

Thanks,

Adam.

Adam, there is no contract. If you want to continue using our service, you pay for another month. If you don't want, don't pay. You can hire the service monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.

There is already an DotSauce special coupon, and in the Christmas night, we'll have some specials. :lala:

•••
Bucaneiro said:
Yes, you can. With the custom page creation system, you can create pages for all parked pages. That includes pages with promotional content, ads, information, etc.

Sorry i phrased my question unclearly in the previous post, i meant, can you or do YOU intend to add a FAQ and terms and conditions to your site, www.parkingrevolution.com - i wasn't referring to my site, thanks.

•••
Yes, we are currently working on the FAQ section of the website, as well the ToS.

•••
Parking Revolution Tip:

Set the minimum product price to $1.00 or $2.00 in your eBay settings to avoid low-quality info products and hopefully increase your revenue!

•••
Hi Bucainero,

just joined PR... and indeed it's a quite magnificent program. i'm interested to join in the affiliate program, could you tell the commission rate and what would be the payment terms?

•••
The affiliate program has pay-per-sale commissions of 10%, paying all affiliates when they have a minimum of $100 on it's affiliate account. We will improve the system with more information, and banners, soon.

•••
•••
I just set a domain with ParkingRevolution using main keyword of 'cheap travel'. however, the articles/news that appeared all are not connected to my main keyword. it's just about general news about travel.

Please check this >> http://www.evoyager.cn and please give your comment.

also, i found out the 3rd ad block located on the bottom page on some of the templates was positioned outside the website template, makes it not looking good. Please check this to see that >> http://www.loanhomeowner.cn

is there anything that i did wrong?

Btw, for the 'photo gallery' tab, is there any chance to upload my own collections?

Last but not least, is there any 'sitemap' tab, it will be great if PR provides sitemap tab on the homepage?

•••
I like the look of this...

What i would like to know from those who are currently using it - how are your results so far?

I know it's a bit early yet - but if we could get some honest and objective input about the monetary performance of this alternative - it would be a great help to those on the fence here.

Traditional Parking VS. Parking Revolution

Is there THAT much of a difference??? If so - let's hear about the numbers with real world examples and no b.s.

Thanks all...

:music:

•••
to early to tell, only been a week or 2. I think they fit well for sites that get visitors but hardly any clicks parking.

•••
DotSauce said:
Parking Revolution Tip:

Set the minimum product price to $1.00 or $2.00 in your eBay settings to avoid low-quality info products and hopefully increase your revenue!
I have been setting minimum bids to 1, figuring that if the item has bids it must be interesting. Maybe I will try this too.

•••
Sorry for the delays answering messages, guys, but during holidays, everything is slower.

richrich said:
also, i found out the 3rd ad block located on the bottom page on some of the templates was positioned outside the website template, makes it not looking good. Please check this to see that >> http://www.loanhomeowner.cn

is there anything that i did wrong?

Btw, for the 'photo gallery' tab, is there any chance to upload my own collections?

Last but not least, is there any 'sitemap' tab, it will be great if PR provides sitemap tab on the homepage?
You can use <center> HTML tags to centralize the banner and make it fit better in the template your using. Just add <center> to the very beginning of the banner code, and </center>, to the very end.

Right now you can't upload your own collections, but further integration with Flickr will allow you to display your own Flickr collections for each domain. :guilty:

Visual sitemaps will be added soon. XML Sitemaps are already available, here: www.yourwebsite.com/sitemap.xml

•••
Hey Bucaneiro,

Does Google see these sites made with "parking revoluition" as parked domains or actual website?
Does it get indexed by Google; like a real content website?

I have a quite a few of IDN domains that I would like to try, will the content be in the respective language as well?

Thanks

•••
Here's what I've found so far:

For IDNs: categories can be changed into native UTF-8, some foreign language keywords do bring up some foreign language content but english is favored in the current feed, there is an option to add feeds (perhaps in multi languages), links can be added to the website, and also banners and additional ads if you are so inclined.
For me, it is a good solution for IDNs.

You can look at some of my prev posts on this thread to see what the sites look like.

I have submitted most of my sites to G and have been verified, but I'm also interested in what Bucaneiro has to say regarding your questions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back