Domain Empire

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
firefly said:
Your best bet is to PM Donny directly. Maybe he can look into your application and speed up the process.

He's a pretty helpful kind of fellow. :)

Or PM me! :lol:
They dont call me the "Application Speeder Upper" for nothing you know! :sold:

Federer said:
Cheers Jason. I have just PM'ed him.

BTW, Federer is my tennis idol!!! :)

•••
SDX said:

Yep. I second that. Peter helped me get a parked account.
:great:

•••
mntor said:
Yep. I second that. Peter helped me get a parked account.
:great:

My pleasure mntor! :)
(Now watch, some bitter guy is going to post something mean now ;))
P.S. I could never do this without Donny, of course :)

•••
SDX said:

Or you could just do that...lol :)

•••
firefly said:
Or you could just do that...lol :)

Thanks.
Now to get back to PARKED.COM...what's everyone's BEST click value ever? :$: :)

•••
SDX said:
Thanks.
Now to get back to PARKED.COM...what's everyone's BEST click value ever? :$: :)

I can't quite remember but I know it was more than $18.00 and if correct it was just over $22.00

I have a couple of new keywords I'm working on that will be very interesting to see what they will pay. The top paying Yahoo bids are over $400.00

You asked the question, So what's you's SDX? :D

Last edited:
•••
DnPresident said:
I can't quite remember but I know it was more than $18.00 and if correct it was just over $22.00

I have a couple of new keywords I'm working on that will be very interesting to see what they will pay. The top paying Yahoo bids are over $400.00

You asked the question, So what's you's SDX? :D

Wow! Nice job Dave! :)
Mine was only CLOSE to $20 (but not over)
Care to share Your Keywords? ;)

•••
SDX said:
Wow! Nice job Dave! :)
Mine was only CLOSE to $20 (but not over)
Care to share Your Keywords? ;)

:loveyou: but not that much :lol: Actually never understood how important it was to keep this info to yourself until recently.

I always thought, 'How much could it hurt to tell someone? Then I found out... So that won't happen again. :lala:

Last edited:
•••
DnPresident said:
:loveyou: but not that much :lol: Actually never understood how important it was to keep this info to yourself until recently.

I always thought, 'How much could it hurt to tell someone? Then I found out... So that won't happen again. :lala:
Didn't your sig used to say, "Teach me what you know." ?

My, how time/money changes people. :bingo:

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Didn't your sig used to say, "Teach me what you know." ?

My, how time/money changes people. :bingo:

Wow, Some memory.

But "Teach me what you know." ? not "ask me what I know." ?

Time? just a twinkle.

Money? Huh? :D

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
Just an FYI, the highest RPC for one click for 1/26 was $53.75. :)

Dave - Is that your picture I see...

Donny

•••
Donny said:

Donny

That's a mighty impressive click. :lala: :tu:

•••
Donny said:

Donny

:bingo:
OMG! ...What's the keyword Donny?! ;)

•••
Hey Peter, is that your "proud dad" picture? :)

•••
GILSAN said:
Hey Peter, is that your "proud dad" picture? :)

Maybe ;) ...unless you mean my new baby Brother! :lol:

Last edited:
•••
Donny said:
Donny

Yeah, it's me at the Salvador Dali Museum in St Petersburg (Salvador Dali on the right in the picture) Same bald guy you met in Tampa 2 or 3 times. :) I thought I'd start out with a distance shot before any of the more handsome :snaphappy: close ups of my mug. :lol:

In the middle of an ice storm right now so branches are breaking and falling on the power lines all around us but so far we're still with electric but the cable went out for a while which affects my internet connection and my ATT wireless internet card is hit and miss.

:'( I can't see any good for anyone doing well with certain keywords to share those keywords. If you rank good enough in search engines to get clicks, one of the last things you want is others trying to take some of those clicks.

•••
DnPresident said:
Yeah, it's me at the Salvador Dali Museum in St Petersburg (Salvador Dali on the right in the picture) Same bald guy you met in Tampa 2 or 3 times. :) I thought I'd start out with a distance shot before any of the more handsome :snaphappy: close ups of my mug. :lol:

In the middle of an ice storm right now so branches are breaking and falling on the power lines all around us but so far we're still with electric but the cable went out for a while which affects my internet connection and my ATT wireless internet card is hit and miss.

:'( I can't see any good for anyone doing well with certain keywords to share those keywords. If you rank good enough in search engines to get clicks, one of the last things you want is others trying to take some of those clicks.

Awesome museum...been there a bunch of times...I still can't believe he painted all that stuff while masturbating! :lol:
As far as the keywords, I think that sharing amongst a few CLOSE Namepros friends (via PM, hint hint ;)) might not be so bad! :hehe:
Stay warm Dave! :)

•••
SDX said:
Awesome museum...been there a bunch of times...I still can't believe he painted all that stuff while masturbating! :lol:
As far as the keywords, I think that sharing amongst a few CLOSE Namepros friends (via PM, hint hint ;)) might not be so bad! :hehe:
Stay warm Dave! :)

You must have meant while tripping on LSD? If your doing the other I hope your not looking at my avatar.

•••
DnPresident said:

Sad but true. A keyword may have around 5-10 advertisers with limited budgets. Once you give out your Kw, you could have around a 100 new guys send traffic to those 5-10 advertisers resulting in their budgets getting depleted in hours. The end result would be a lower RPC for everyone and possibly some advertisers even stopping that Kw usage due to lower conversions. I'm glad I've learnt a ton of information from Donny. It helps me keep afloat.

Times are getting bad for our economy. I think, this is a time for all of us to stand united and help out people as much as we can. For my part, I am open to helping U.S based domainers with any information on optimizing their domains or atleast, I will try my best with my whatever knowledge I have. If anyone needs to contact me, a pm would be the best way.

If anyone wants to engage in a good deed, here's a chance.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-200668

•••
Varon said:
Sad but true. A keyword may have around 5-10 advertisers with limited budgets. Once you give out your Kw, you could have around a 100 new guys send traffic to those 5-10 advertisers resulting in their budgets getting depleted in hours. The end result would be a lower RPC for everyone and possibly some advertisers even stopping that Kw usage due to lower conversions. I'm glad I've learnt a ton of information from Donny. It helps me keep afloat.

Times are getting bad for our economy. I think, this is a time for all of us to stand united and help out people as much as we can. For my part, I am open to helping U.S based domainers with any information on optimizing their domains or atleast, I will try my best with my whatever knowledge I have. If anyone needs to contact me, a pm would be the best way.

If anyone wants to engage in a good deed, here's a chance.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-200668

Who's that??

•••
SDX said:
Who's that??

It's from an article I read on CNN today. I don't know her Peter.

•••
oo

Last edited:
•••
Seabass said:
Thanks for reminding me Dave.

I've been meaning to do some solo camping on LSD to dig up some new domaining angles that can only be conceived when I have no idea who the hell I am. 8-X

expand your mind and watch the domain names melt into other dimensions. :lol:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back