Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DnPresident said:
Looking at the example commercial fisherman on goog and yahoo there's very few ppc advertisement.

Look up the one your trying on yahoo and google and see if there are advertisers

thanks guys for the input it isnt "commercial fisherman" that was just and example for some reason it jut picks one word instead of together i will email my rep and ask for it to be hardcoded

•••
aarh33 said:
what do you mean by low quality domains? like low traffic...?
International, for example.
where would you park a higher quality domain?

PARKED.COM...OF COURSE!!!
:wave:

•••
•••
no, tickin like the stock market :laugh:

•••
Yeah, the stats definitely aren't stuck. Everythng is looking pretty good today again.

Donny

•••
Special thanks to Peter for getting my parked account approved in a swift manner. :great:

•••
I love parked.com they seem to have a much better ppc then anywhere else I go, but the last few days my ppc has dropped like a rock? Is this just me?

•••
mntor said:
Special thanks to Peter for getting my parked account approved in a swift manner. :great:

Good job SDX :great:

•••
mntor said:

You're very Welcome! :)
We always like new Great Parked.com Club members such as yourself! :tu:

johname said:
Good job SDX :great:

Thanks johname, but could never do it without Donny! :D

•••
domainator1 said:
I love parked.com they seem to have a much better ppc then anywhere else I go, but the last few days my ppc has dropped like a rock? Is this just me?

Mine too, RPC more than 50% today compared to the last 10 days or so, the last couple days are lower too. I have a feeling it will pop back though, I'm happy with parked overall lately.

•••
Donny......all my Parked.com sites are down. I am only getting a white page.

I spot-checked twenty of them. Even Parked.com's Computer.com is down.

I sent you a PM and message through Parked as well b/c I did not know which is fastest.

Last edited:
•••
Seabass said:
Donny......all my Parked.com sites are down. I am only getting a white page.

I spot-checked twenty of them. Even Parked.com's Computer.com is down.

I sent you a PM and message through Parked as well b/c I did not know which is fastest.

Ditto on the white page...

•••
DnPresident said:
Ditto on the white page...

Ditto ditto I noticed this on a domain I was checking around 19:00 PST. Just thought it was a domain problem ( not my domain) so thought nothing of it.

Last edited:
•••
all mine are down as well. Have been for some time now. Thought it was my browser

has to be on parked.coms end because my trafficz pages are ok

•••
ditto on white page as well....what are you going to do to compensate us. I rely on these domains for revenue

•••
Yep; view source is totally blank. Weird, since the control panel stuff all seems to be working.

•••
netmeg said:
Yep; view source is totally blank. Weird, since the control panel stuff all seems to be working.

I get some errors in my control panel. I tried changing a couple keywords and got a timed out error

•••
I had a page not fully load earlier today and had to hit go again but it loaded fine the 2nd time. I'm wondering if that was the start of this and continued to get worst.

Looks like a late night

Last edited:
•••
been down over an hour since 1st post not that I would expect Donny is up at this time. I would think there would be a system in place like an alarm to go off if clicks stop coming in. Remember this hurts parked worse than any of us

•••
It's back up now. Every site I check.

•••
mines still down, I'm on eastern standard time, 2:22 am here

Seabass,

Look at BuyInsuranceFast.com

It's still down for me as well as everything else.

Last edited:
•••
seeing it fine here down under DNP :)

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
seeing it fine here down under DNP :)

Then it's a location problem because it's all still white pages from central Kentucky - u.s

•••
DnPresident said:
Then it's a location problem because it's all still white pages from central Kentucky - u.s
Buyinsurancefast.com came up for me, but Computer.com is now down.

•••
just now came back but just discovered that many of mine are not showing.

As I said it's a location problem at this point I think.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back