Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Fragger said:
Lol. You want a funny video to watch Varon? Check out the video in the top post on my blog.... http://liberalbullshit.com

lol...I've seen that McCain ad...its pretty neat... :laugh: Btw, I like your blog. Very interesting facts.. and very true.

•••
Varon said:
lol...I've seen that McCain ad...its pretty neat... :laugh: Btw, I like your blog. Very interesting facts.. and very true.

Thanks. I only have a couple posts on it because I just got it back up this week. I didn't know how to properly transfer databases and when I moved servers I lost over a years worth of posts. :( Grrrrrrrrrr.

•••
•••
•••
Fragger said:
Awesome. Well, I can at least rearchive a few of the posts. Thanks! +rep
You can also check Google cached pages :d

•••
Stats are behind and the stats pages are coming in wierd with titles moved all around.

Parked must be adding something neat. :D

•••
Yes, our finalized stats are delayed, one of our providers is behind right now.

I'm not sure what you mean about the reports coming up with weird titles though.

Donny

•••
My revenue column title has moved to the fist column and there is a black bar below all the columns except for the "Domain Column".

Also, I noticed in the domain editing section the "Appearance" section has shifted to the left and there is a big white area below the droplists for "Portfolio" and "Domain".

•••
Hi everybody,

i m from germany n would like to seek advice from all of you experts at parked.com :

1. do i have to fill up a tax form? i m from germany.....what do we do about this?

2. do i need a referral? if so, can someone please be mine? i m buying 10 domains in a few weeks' time and would hope to be approved fast for my application for parked.com

3. can we keep adding domains in parked.com? any limit so far?

4. is hoping to earn $3 per month for a domain a realistic expectation?

pardon me if i sound too green for domain parking matters and i sincerely hope to find help here bcoz i really wanna join parked.com.... :D

thank u all for reading n thanks too in advance for any advice.....just dun scold me for being ignorant.... :D

Ruthie

•••
Seabass said:
My revenue column title has moved to the fist column and there is a black bar below all the columns except for the "Domain Column".

Also, I noticed in the domain editing section the "Appearance" section has shifted to the left and there is a big white area below the droplists for "Portfolio" and "Domain".

Hunh; I don't see anything different in my account.

•••
lordwithu said:
Hi everybody,

i m from germany n would like to seek advice from all of you experts at parked.com :
Welcome Ruthie to NamePros :)

lordwithu said:
1. do i have to fill up a tax form? i m from germany.....what do we do about this?
I'm not sure about this one but Donny will answer it shortly.

lordwithu said:
2. do i need a referral? if so, can someone please be mine? i m buying 10 domains in a few weeks' time and would hope to be approved fast for my application for parked.com
No you don't need referrer to join.

lordwithu said:
3. can we keep adding domains in parked.com? any limit so far?
No limits.

lordwithu said:
4. is hoping to earn $3 per month for a domain a realistic expectation?
Very realistic for sure. Always depend on your domains traffic and how you optimize it. You should target higher rate than $3 :)

lordwithu said:
pardon me if i sound too green for domain parking matters and i sincerely hope to find help here bcoz i really wanna join parked.com.... :D

thank u all for reading n thanks too in advance for any advice.....just dun scold me for being ignorant.... :D

Ruthie
We all had questions before and we still do. Welcome again to NamePros :)

•••
netmeg said:
Hunh; I don't see anything different in my account.
The Appearance area in the editing section changed some days ago but now my columns have shifted in the stats section, with the addition of a black bar. That started today.

•••
Seabass - Reboot your computer, as far as I know nothing has been changed. Unless maybe you opened that "fedex" email that has been, then that would explain it. :)

Ruthie - Yes, you must fill out the tax form, it's something that is mandatory right now.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
Seabass - Reboot your computer, as far as I know nothing has been changed. Unless maybe you opened that "fedex" email that has been, then that would explain it. :)Donny

Donny when you click on dashboard and then the days stats the columns have shifted to the left 1 space leaving black above the edit column.
When you click on portfolios and then default portfolio the columns have shifted 2 spots left so the revenue and edit columns have black above them.

Last edited:
•••
Seabass said:

Seeing the same thing - using firefox 3

•••
Donny said:
Seabass - Reboot your computer, as far as I know nothing has been changed. Unless maybe you opened that "fedex" email that has been, then that would explain it. :)

Ruthie - Yes, you must fill out the tax form, it's something that is mandatory right now.

Donny
I've never opened a single file on this computer.

I am using FireFox 2.0.

I just checked Explorer and everything looks normal.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Ruthie

>4. is hoping to earn $3 per month for a domain a realistic expectation?

If you mean that you will register 4 domains and than you will get that money then no. It depends only on the name. Most of the domains available even doesnt get one visitor. You have to find good domain-names to earn money.

@Donny

I had the same problem some days ago but now I cant see it anymore. I think a developer did change something and only tested on IE-Browser not a css- normal interpreting browser...

But now I cant see it anymore...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
Seabass said:

I've seen that too starting to appear. I'm using firefox 3 also. Been happening since last 1-2 days. As far as I can tell, it's only when listing a portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
Firefox 3 here, not seeing it myself. Everything looks normal.

•••
Yep, I'm also running firefox 3 and my entire parked dashboard looks just peachy.

•••
NEVER GOOD WHEN IT is delayed with stats like this

•••
Stats from that one provider that has been delayed (we all know who it is), is still delayed right now.

Donny

We have verified that some of the headers are messed up for some of our customers. This will be fixed today.

Donny

•••
buygooddomains said:
NEVER GOOD WHEN IT is delayed with stats like this

With any company OTHER than parked I might be worried. But trust me, it happens, and parked is generally the best in the business when it comes to updating and keeping accurate stats. If the stats haven't been updated yet, there is a reason for it. It's not as if they are doing it on purpose. Just accept that in this industry sometimes there are hiccups and delays. :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back