DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Show off your .info domains!

What .infos Do You Have ? ok i'll get the ball rolling

robotoy.info
nycre.info

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"high xxx" obviously doesn't mean $100

•••
Picked up narcotics.info on TDNAM for $10 what do you think?

•••
Not bad for $10, but I would prefer Drugs.info. :hehe:

•••
•••
I have

facepad.info
itstings.info
itstinks.info
online-traders.info
traderweb.info
worldcover.info

•••
I think i should grab some too.. until when is the promo going to run?

•••
just submitted stomachpains.info in the NP auction. I remember a couple of people asking about it. Well now is your chance to get it. Good luck!

•••
A couple of good .infos are up for sale in the moniker auction at the TRAFFIC conference in NY today. Organic.info is only one of many. Keeping an eye on them to see how they do. I think you can watch the auction live at Snapnames beginning at 4 pm et.

•••
Thoughts on CheckCashing.info?

•••
Thoughts on CheckCashing.info?

It's a nice name to develop - Needs to be targeted at the right countries US rather than UK etc. with other countries like Canada somewhere in the middle for cheque / check usage

•••
It's a nice name to develop - Needs to be targeted at the right countries US rather than UK etc. with other countries like Canada somewhere in the middle for cheque / check usage

Thanks for the input. Check Cashing is also very popular in the US, "check Cashing" is searched an average of 40,500 times exactly a month. Last month that number was up to 74,000. Tons of businesses are in the check cashing niche. I'll look into some type of development for this one.

•••
I recently added: NaturalHealth.info to the bunch of domains I plan to develop. I think the .info fits it nicely.

•••
I have just managed to make up a portfolio of domains that represent 168 of the 524 largest US county .info's (each with a minimum of 100,000 population), so that is a 32% share. Some people are asking ridiculous prices though for some of those I did not acquire, up in the $x,xxx - $xx,xxx range, and a lot are asking $xxx. I reckon that my entire portfolio is worth $15,000 realistically - but working on plans for a mass development - nothing stupendous but hopefully will produce easily at least 10+ times full reg fee a year in advertising.

Because of the low registration fee these (.info's) are ideal for development. I would recommend that any owners of .info geo domains develop them, with content they will easily out-do parked .com's in earnings because parked domains do not get indexed.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Picked up Mariah.info for a pretty penny...
Anyone have any thoughts about this one?
110,000 exact results...

•••
I bought some .infos through namejet and they went to enom (enomcentral resseler). The expiration day was coming and I got email from enom that they auto renewed my infos for the price of $30 each. So, If you have any infos there, maybe would be a good idea to transfer them out on time or to turn off auto renew :)

•••
PALS.INFO let me know what you think about it!

•••
Just picked up

PDAs.info
TechJobs.info
PanamaCityBeach.info

What do you guys think?

•••
PDAs and TechJobs are great !

•••
I've got Mariah.info.
Any opinions?

•••
•••
I got quite a few, loads of lllls, actually just reged these:
PLEG.INFO
BLAR.INFO
BLER.INFO
BLEN.INFO
YOXX.INFO
SNUF.INFO
and EUMA.INFO <only got that one coz it have around 1,000,000 hits on Google>

So what do you think?

Last edited:
•••
looking for offers on robotical.info

•••
I got quite a few, loads of lllls, actually just reged these:
PLEG.INFO
BLAR.INFO
BLER.INFO
BLEN.INFO
YOXX.INFO
SNUF.INFO
and EUMA.INFO <only got that one coz it have around 1,000,000 hits on Google>

So what do you think?

Whats your thinking on the LLLL's? I don't see why you would reg them.

As for EUMA, for me it gives 30,000,000 search results, but only it is only searched for on google 2,400 times a month.

•••
Well I specialize in product generic .info domains and well wanted to share the latest few purchases:

Code:
WOODENFRAMES dot INFO
METALSHED dot INFO
OUTDOORFOUNTAINS dot INFO
MOVINGTRAILERS dot INFO
MINIREFRIGERATORS dot INFO
WORDSEARCHES dot INFO

Also always looking for sellers of generic .info product domains...If you have a list send it on over and lets strike a deal :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back